News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Let's be honest, "Staff"

Started by Jake, August 20, 2014, 08:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krest I V

James tries, but its not necessarily his fault that his powers are limited.

James

oplsno

Quote from: Kevin on August 22, 2014, 04:28:40 PM
Nobody is forcing you to come back to this game.

Also, Ryan has 2 jobs and is currently moving into a new apartment.
Oh Fucking hell Kevin, if it was that easy to tell us why not actually tell everybody through an announcement or some shit instead of us getting so worked up to the point that we have to go and make hateful topics to you guys before we get even a tiny two lined response.

Makes me wish I kept that copy of WS/RR that I copied two years ago, could've let somebody have it and let them continue the work.

I miss the days where this site had some updates going for it, not a load of bogus hype trains whilst it's quite obvious that the creator of said game has grown up and moved on.
Kevin was a cunt, change my mind.

Yoho

Just shut the server down if you're too busy to do anything with it, I'd rather know that worldscapeblitz is dead and buried than waiting around for a couple of months for an update.

Kryptonite

Quote from: oplsno on August 28, 2014, 12:33:51 PM
Quote from: Kevin on August 22, 2014, 04:28:40 PM
Nobody is forcing you to come back to this game.

Also, Ryan has 2 jobs and is currently moving into a new apartment.
Oh Fucking hell Kevin, if it was that easy to tell us why not actually tell everybody through an announcement or some shit instead of us getting so worked up to the point that we have to go and make hateful topics to you guys before we get even a tiny two lined response.

Makes me wish I kept that copy of WS/RR that I copied two years ago, could've let somebody have it and let them continue the work.

I miss the days where this site had some updates going for it, not a load of bogus hype trains whilst it's quite obvious that the creator of said game has grown up and moved on.
I know someone who has it ;)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Wild

Quote from: Yoho on August 28, 2014, 01:21:01 PM
Just shut the server down if you're too busy to do anything with it, I'd rather know that worldscapeblitz is dead and buried than waiting around for a couple of months for an update.
This.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Kryptonite

Quote from: Wild on August 28, 2014, 04:15:47 PM
This.
No leave it up for people that still want to play the game... It doesn't affect you guys at all.

weed

Wild

Quote from: Kryptonite on August 28, 2014, 07:40:52 PM
This.
No leave it up for people that still want to play the game... It doesn't affect you guys at all.
I want to play, but only if they fix this game. I don't like how they give us false hope all the time, I'd rather see the game shut down.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Kryptonite

Quote from: Wild on August 29, 2014, 06:44:58 AM
This.
I want to play, but only if they fix this game. I don't like how they give us false hope all the time, I'd rather see the game shut down.

What's not fixed about it??

weed

Binary

This.

No, you guys are being ridiculous and sound like children. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean no one else can. It in no way affects you if the game is left up and you don't want to play. If you don't want to, then no one's stopping you. If you do want to, great, no one's stopping you either because the game is still up. There's no logical reason to "just shut it down" you guys just sound silly.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Kryptonite

Quote from: Binary on August 29, 2014, 05:32:00 PM
This.

No, you guys are being ridiculous and sound like children. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean no one else can. It in no way affects you if the game is left up and you don't want to play. If you don't want to, then no one's stopping you. If you do want to, great, no one's stopping you either because the game is still up. There's no logical reason to "just shut it down" you guys just sound silly.
This

weed

Kevin

Getting Ryan on to do some updates right now. We've both been amazingly busy. I know you guys are probably thinking "Yeah yeah, we've heard that before.", but it really is true. James did try, and I can't thank him enough for all the things he did.

Here's why Ryan hasn't been around lately: Over his summer break he got 2 jobs (Yes 2) and most recently started school up again, while working those 2 jobs.
Here's why I haven't been around lately: I have 1 job, 1 job that has been working me 10-13 hours a day (11 hours being normal).

We're going to push out a few updates and fix some bugs to make the game playable again.

Ry60003333

I also no longer have a girlfriend, so for the first time in the forever I actually have free time! ;D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Yoho

I'll give you a logical reason. Remember a while ago when they were crying out for donations to keep the server up? Keeping it online when nothing is being actively done on the server is draining funds a year ago they didn't even have. But I suppose it was a bit selfish of me to say that, I'm sorry but I didn't even realise anyone played anymore. Let's just call it at that for now and I'll see you in game soon.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Yoho on August 30, 2014, 02:48:08 AM
I'll give you a logical reason. Remember a while ago when they were crying out for donations to keep the server up? Keeping it online when nothing is being actively done on the server is draining funds a year ago they didn't even have. But I suppose it was a bit selfish of me to say that, I'm sorry but I didn't even realise anyone played anymore. Let's just call it at that for now and I'll see you in game soon.
We moved the server off of the VPS and back onto my home internet connection, so we weren't losing any money. :)
We consolidated everything else that couldn't run at my house onto one VPS for $15 a month to maximize savings as well.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.