News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Let's be honest, "Staff"

Started by Jake, August 20, 2014, 08:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

What the actual f*ck is the problem. What makes it so impossible to update the game, heck to even log onto the forums to reply or assist the players. Kane has been stuck for at least 2 weeks because you guys are too lazy to help the poor kid out. If we're patient enough to play your game at least give some sort of f*ck towards your remaining players.

All we ever hear is the same bullshit you guys continue to feed us about updates that are on the way that never seem to come. You can't say that you guys are "busy" you all met up to have an orgy of some sort and played MineCraft. May I add you found it completely necessary to inform us on your freakishly weird get together and decided to stream it like we care about it or something. Really, We DO.NOT.CARE about your awkward real life get togethers. All we want is to play Worldscape without an issue.

If you couldn't be assed with the server anymore then take the mess down. Stop giving false hope, you're just making it worse. Also i'd find it necessary to add this, although it's not all that relevant; Worldscape staff has always hyped up the updates to the point where us players would be sitting here waiting for something spectacular, like the new "bosses", and we got 3 piss easy monsters that drop useless items that were either unfinished or practically pointless. Then, expectedly, the players would complain and would b*tch about the updates and then the staff would just blow up saying they worked really hard on it and what not. We never doubted the work put in, but why talk up an update that was never going to be all that amazing. Sure it amuses the player base for a short time but when the content it released you're letting everyone down.

This is pointless anyway, considering they won't read it. Just wanted to ask the question.

Binary

Not to mention the "bosses" were a feature intended for RR that got me and Kane into a bug. And they didn't even get me out, I was lucky enough to be able to let them kill me. Kane, still not so lucky. The whole merging of WS and RR to be hosted essentially by the same server on a different port wasn't the greatest idea, but hey, at least it saves Ryan some cash for servers he doesn't care about!

Honestly not all this would bother me so much if the people over at RR weren't so f*cking brainwashed into worshipping the staff after all that's happened (or better, all that hasn't happened). People are always making random unnecessary posts about how much they "respect" staff. f*ck that.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Kryptonite

O hey another topic like this... MAYBE THAT MEANS U SHOULD FUCKING HELP ME

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Genuine

darkchamp101

deadass!!! and ive been stuck in the wild for the past week and a half how the hell do i even get out! and jake i love that you posted this lol its perfect for everything that has happened on this server

Binary

Quote from: darkchamp101 on August 22, 2014, 12:58:25 PM
deadass!!! and ive been stuck in the wild for the past week and a half how the hell do i even get out! and jake i love that you posted this lol its perfect for everything that has happened on this server
Oh, you can't get out. See, just when you thought Ryan couldn't get any lazier, he merged RR and WS to be run by the same server. Obviously this was the greatest idea since sliced bread because it means every time he adds something on RR, everyone glitches out on WS! :D
A.K.A. Recoil

Krest I V

Dark, have you tried walking out? You can't teleport out when you're in the wildly past level twenty so just try to walk towards level 20 and then try to tele out. 

Kevin

Nobody is forcing you to come back to this game.

Also, Ryan has 2 jobs and is currently moving into a new apartment.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Kevin on August 22, 2014, 04:28:40 PM

What that isn't even what we are talking about. We want to play this and see it get updated and taken care of but you guys aren't doing that. We aren't sitting here getting angry because we keep playing this game for some reason. Obviously we could leave if we wanted to, but we don't. We want to continue playing the game we once loved.

weed

Diva La Viva

Also, Ryan has 2 jobs and is currently moving into a new apartment.
so you're saying that he will come back and fix the server once his extremely "busy" life calms down?

Binary

I'm sick of this argument, I've refuted it countless times. We WANT to play, the problem is many of us can't.

Also you're so full of shit about the "busy" thing. Guess what? I just moved into an apartment too. Yesterday I spent 3 hours getting shit for it and another 2 moving things in, not to mention 2 days ago another 4 hours moving things in if you count me setting up my internet. I work 15 hours a week and have 16 credit hours of class for college, and you know what? I can still interact with the ws community! Imagine that. It's so pathetic you're STILL trying to sell to us that he's busy. We really aren't asking for a lot here, just admit he doesn't give a f*ck anymore, there's a lot more pride in it than lying.
A.K.A. Recoil

Kryptonite

weed

Binary

A.K.A. Recoil

D E A T H

Why can't we just let let Jake and the ones who really like the server run it?. I really liked this server, it wasn't for the content, but more for the community. I LOVE YOU GUYS TO DEATH!!!!(See what I did there????) Some shit need to get done quick. If you want people to code or we need more content. Why not let the people who have been here forever code? Jake, me Kane and other who have been checking in that care about this place. Not trying to make the staff sound like useless people here. Just wanna play like the old days.

All respect towards Ryan for making this and letting us meet each other. I and many others will always be here!

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Binary

Quote from: D E A T H on August 24, 2014, 11:21:03 PM
Why can't we just let let Jake and the ones who really like the server run it?. I really liked this server, it wasn't for the content, but more for the community. I LOVE YOU GUYS TO DEATH!!!!(See what I did there????) Some shit need to get done quick. If you want people to code or we need more content. Why not let the people who have been here forever code? Jake, me Kane and other who have been checking in that care about this place. Not trying to make the staff sound like useless people here. Just wanna play like the old days.

All respect towards Ryan for making this and letting us meet each other. I and many others will always be here!

The staff here are useless. Don't sugarcoat.
A.K.A. Recoil