News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Tele-Block

Started by bhs, March 09, 2009, 07:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bhs

Ok, now I know we have teleblock, I have tried it and I think it works.  Well I think it will be better in Blitz but I was wondering if you couldn't use ::lumby or something in the wilderness.  Because these "teletubbies" when in trouble just teleport out. Oh and I hate it when they just hit and run.  Please tell me what you think.
I hear people wanting something.... ME!!!!

Zack

In Blitz there will be no commands like ::lumby, and there might be a working wilderness level system, so people could still tele below level 20 wild.

bhs

Yes, but don't you think that in the future when blitz is up and running, there should be a couple days that Ry helps out those who still play classic by updating some things?
I hear people wanting something.... ME!!!!

Zack

When Ryan gets Blitz flawless and playable (which might still be a while) he might come back and fix some things.

Triniboy

Also there would be runes that is needed to tele, as there will be no ::runes command.

Chaoslancex

well i really dont like how people teleport after one hit.. i hate that.. we should get tele-block.