News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Winter break and no ws?

Started by nate, December 12, 2013, 09:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Why not just reset items and not skills????

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Zonekiller

How about not deleting every item, keeping the pointless rares alive? Some players, such as Rare4live only played for the collection aspect of the game. I'm all for a new economy, deleting every item, except items that are just cosmetics and doesn't really have a purpose in the game.

Krest I V

Because then people like Rare4live will start out as the richest which would ruin the economy from the start. If we're going to reset it then we should completely reset it and compensate the donors who donated substantial amounts, even though they donated.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on December 17, 2013, 03:52:53 PM
Because then people like Rare4live will start out as the richest which would ruin the economy from the start. If we're going to reset it then we should completely reset it and compensate the donors who donated substantial amounts, even though they donated.

I literally gave them money for items and did not give a single shit where the money was going to or what it would be used for.

weed

Zonekiller

See how would they go about it though? Would they have to release new rares? Because I don't think that'd work. I like the vast varsity of items. I do however agree with a reset, keep the rares, and make it so it doesn't interfere with the economy (If thats possible?).

nate

Quote from: Zonekiller on December 17, 2013, 05:23:48 PM
See how would they go about it though? Would they have to release new rares? Because I don't think that'd work. I like the vast varsity of items. I do however agree with a reset, keep the rares, and make it so it doesn't interfere with the economy (If thats possible?).

Thats not possible. Here in lies the problem. The rares are the economy.

This is / isn't a serious post

Krest I V

Exactly, the rares are the economy. If they made the donor items untradable then that'd fix part of the problem at least.

nate

Quote from: Krest I V on December 17, 2013, 05:48:47 PM
Exactly, the rares are the economy. If they made the donor items untradable then that'd fix part of the problem at least.
maybe a little, but I think the best possible thing for the donor system is to remove all the armor from it and just leave the herbs and "outfits".

This is / isn't a serious post

Krest I V

I think everything that could be counted as a rare from that shop or otherwise highly valuable in low quantities should be untradable.

I Merk

I don't mind regaining my items, just not skills. It took me 4 years to get 172.

D E A T H

I wouldn't mind a reset but the only problem is how the hell do we get most of the rares or items in the game?? There are little to no bosses, there are only 3 enemies people train on, it's a b*tch to get anything good like God armours and GS but try with no bulked up armour sets. A reset won't fix all the problems, but start more anger in the community.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

Quote from: I Merk on December 18, 2013, 01:27:01 AM
I don't mind regaining my items, just not skills. It took me 4 years to get 172.

This!

weed

Krest I V

It took me 3.5 years to get to 172. Since then I've earned it several times over.

Binary

A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Zack1

I'm sure most of us just want to be able to get on I'd rather be on playing as a level 4 then not being able to go on at all.