News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Ps4 or Xbox One? :o

Started by Daxking, September 17, 2013, 01:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

I wanted different opinions rather than my friends irl on how people feel about which console to go with. I know there are a couple of gamers on here so what do you guys think? Ps4 or Xbox One? Reason? Pros and Cons? They'll be out soon and hopefully i'll be playing with you guys online too!  8) 

Jake

Ps4. Free, like always, better gaming community, the company actually cares about what the consumer wants. It's a better choice in every single way. I can't see any cons about it.

Zonekiller

Krest I V

Online play. As far as I know it's free, other than what you pay for your Internet. With Xbox you have to pay for Live.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Zonekiller on September 17, 2013, 12:40:00 PM
What's free about the Ps4?

The welfare received by those who buy one.

#jokes

I'd get ps4 also, despite always playing xbox 360. I just think the new xbox looks dumb and pointless. I might get both at some point though.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

D E A T H

PS4 Multiplayer cost money which is a playstation plus membership and I have one now and LOVE IT. Other than that everything is free unlike the xbox1 where you have suscribe to live just to use online services like netflix,skype. So PS4 for me.

Good to see an old player Dax. :P

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Daxking

Does anyone know if I buy the games for ps3 will it work for ps4

happyguy3216

Quote from: Daxking on September 17, 2013, 09:45:11 PM
Does anyone know if I buy the games for ps3 will it work for ps4
No, but games that are coming out soon for PS3 and PS4 you will be able to buy a "upgrade" if you have that game for ps3 by turning it in and only paying 10$ instead of the full price to get it on the PS4. In other news, yes I am going to be buying a PS4 because Microsoft really pissed me off with the Xbox one. I mean I didn't like the 360 when it came out because I ended up buying it several times due to red ring and I just gave  up completely on it, but I did love the original Xbox. Anyways, if anyone is going to be getting it we should play something!!!??!!