News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Updated videos please!

Started by Mia, August 24, 2013, 10:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

Hi everyone!
We're loosing members so in order for me to update the current worldscape advertisements I need some NEW videos!

SO, can you get creative?

NEEDING:

CAMP
PKING
FUNPK
CASTLEWARS
ZOMBIES
WORKING SKILLS <- (Screenshots ONLY please)
MEMBER TOTALS (When we reach alot)
EVENTS
RANDOM FUNNY MOMENTS

We also need some screenshots!
Please put them under here for me to read easily, thankyou!

[/size][/size]

D E A T H

For a great screen recorder with no lag use screenr.com guys its amazing, but you only have 5 min of film time.

Hope this helps someone who wants to make so videos.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

Mac users youtube how to get iShowU free. Simple as hell and so easy to use, no flaws at all. Infinite recording time too.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Angel on August 24, 2013, 10:43:02 PM
Hi everyone!
We're loosing members so in order for me to update the current worldscape advertisements I need some NEW videos!

NEEDING:

CAMP
PKING
FUNPK
CASTLEWARS
ZOMBIES
WORKING SKILLS <- (VIDEO ONLY please)
EVENTS
RANDOM FUNNY MOMENTS

[/size][/size]

If you're the advertiser, why can't you do it?

But either which way, yeah.

Mia

Quote from: dieknowsawr on August 25, 2013, 09:27:56 PM
Quote from: Angel on August 24, 2013, 10:43:02 PM
Hi everyone!

NEEDING:

CAMP
PKING
FUNPK
CASTLEWARS
ZOMBIES
WORKING SKILLS <- (VIDEO ONLY please)
EVENTS
RANDOM FUNNY MOMENTS

[/size][/size]

If you're the advertiser, why can't you do it?

But either which way, yeah.
Because two minds are greater than one.

Jake

Quote from: Angel on August 25, 2013, 09:44:54 PM
Because two minds are greater than one.
That's not even relevant, Mia! It doesn't take a mind to record something  ???

Krest I V

Depends on if your computer can pass the Turing test. Then it'd be two minds.

nate

we are LOSING players because school just started for the majority of the population. It happens every year.

This is / isn't a serious post

happyguy3216

Quote from: nate on August 26, 2013, 05:21:37 PM
we are LOSING players because school just started for the majority of the population. It happens every year.
This is the solution to all my worry's. Nate I just wanted to take the time out of my day to tell you that you are brilliant and I am offering a position of being my next lover. It happens every saturday at my uncle Tom's house. Afterwards we stay up real late and watch the Spongebob Squarepants unseen episodes marathon. I've personally seen it 500 times (one per lover) but i don't mind watching it because it is by far the best unseen episodes to be seen. Also if you really want to get down and dirty I can invite Bill Cosby over to give us inspiring advice while we are in the act. If you would prefer me wearing a condom I could attempt at doing this because every single person i banged suggests this but I have such a small shlong there is nothing for the wrapping to hold on to. Anyways, thank you for being the man you are.

-stay classy 'murica

nate

Quote from: happyguy3216 on August 26, 2013, 06:43:53 PM
This is the solution to all my worry's. Nate I just wanted to take the time out of my day to tell you that you are brilliant and I am offering a position of being my next lover. It happens every saturday at my uncle Tom's house. Afterwards we stay up real late and watch the Spongebob Squarepants unseen episodes marathon. I've personally seen it 500 times (one per lover) but i don't mind watching it because it is by far the best unseen episodes to be seen. Also if you really want to get down and dirty I can invite Bill Cosby over to give us inspiring advice while we are in the act. If you would prefer me wearing a condom I could attempt at doing this because every single person i banged suggests this but I have such a small shlong there is nothing for the wrapping to hold on to. Anyways, thank you for being the man you are.

-stay classy 'murica

lol why u haz no respects? You have one now  ;D

happyguy3216

Quote from: nate on August 26, 2013, 07:17:56 PM
Quote from: happyguy3216 on August 26, 2013, 06:43:53 PM

-stay classy 'murica

lol why u haz no respects? You have one now  ;D

Because I am kind of new to WS and the forums so yea haha.

Krest I V

Like Nate said, it's because school started less than a week ago for most people. They'll start to get their school life to the point where they can handle playing here for 30 minutes a day wand we'll be back to normal in a month or so

nate

Quote from: Krest I V on August 26, 2013, 07:46:24 PM
Like Nate said, it's because school started less than a week ago for most people. They'll start to get their school life to the point where they can handle playing here for 30 minutes a day wand we'll be back to normal in a month or so

not to mention the sudden large amounts of players over the breaks  :P

Krest I V

Oh man, during winter break the game is always so packed with people. Halloween event draws in a lot of people and Thanksgiving break does too.

Kryptonite

Oh god, christmas time. That's my favorite time of the year to look back on, not sure why.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.