News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

[MOVED]My laptop...

Started by Volcanic Me, March 04, 2009, 01:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volcanic Me

Riiiight... I haven't been on anything lately. For some reason my laptop's "Default Gateway" is messed up. I dunno what that is exactly, but I can't connect to the internet on it, even though my friend with the same laptop as me can. =O
So yeah... I can't really do anything on my laptop, so I was wondering if anyone could help, preferably Ry because he's a beast with stuff like this. =D
Well, I'm going to take it to Staples so it can be cleaned and virus scanned (they're doing it for free, so I thought "why not?") and see what they can do about my deafault gateway. Oh, and if anyone thinks I'm contradicting myself, I'm typing this at school. =P

-Volcanic Me.

Zack

I hope you get it fixed, just don't bring it to Best Buy, the ripped off my dad, they said all they could do was reinstall windows and make him lose everything but he took it to someone else and he fixed it in 5 minutes and he kept all his files.

Pavilion

That really sucks.
I had a time when the motherchip of my old desktop burned itself out.
We drove for a bit to Fry's and got a new computer, but the display wouldn't work so we had to go back again for a replacement.
Such a hassle.

Triniboy

Nooby Laptops. :D., I think Default Gateway has something to do with the interent..I think..

bhs

I believe that the "Rants" forum is for rants about the server, not about personal business. Try putting this under "off-topic."
I hear people wanting something.... ME!!!!

Volcanic Me

Well, I technically did rant thank you. -_-

I pooN I

So does that mean that you are back?