News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Forum Clean-up!

Started by James, August 22, 2013, 12:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Hey guys,

Today I took the time to clean up the forums of all the unused and outright disgusting looking stickies posts. From now on, stickies will be reserved for posts that genuinely deserve them.

Also, the rules have been updated. Please check them!

dieknowsawr

Kryptonite

I shall now search for any of my stickies that may have been removed.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

happyguy3216

It's good that you guys finally cleaned up the forums haha. Also good that i can curse without worrying about being prosecuted for it loool.

Kryptonite

Good thing I somehow got Flame12 to trade me all of his uncut gems before the scamming update :D not that James would care anyway.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

UWotM8

These guy's are 'good' at 'cleanups'.

They managed to delete 5000+ posts from this forum when I was banned, because that's how many I had on my account before they decided to try and erase me.

That's why you will find ALMOST EVERY TOPIC made before May 2012 to have random missing posts or quotes from a supposedly nonexistant 'Mute' or 'Program' user.

If someone fucks you off, it's totally fine to erase at least 1/4 of your forum's early history.
I mean seriously. I was member number 8420.
Yeah.
such signature
wow
such detail
such image
wow

James

Quote from: UWotM8 on November 21, 2013, 05:51:27 PM
These guy's are 'good' at 'cleanups'.

They managed to delete 5000+ posts from this forum when I was banned, because that's how many I had on my account before they decided to try and erase me.

That's why you will find ALMOST EVERY TOPIC made before May 2012 to have random missing posts or quotes from a supposedly nonexistant 'Mute' or 'Program' user.

If someone fucks you off, it's totally fine to erase at least 1/4 of your forum's early history.
I mean seriously. I was member number 8420.
Yeah.

We just genuinely don't like you.

Maybe if we just outright say it, you won't come back.

Krest I V

Wait no, I liked you! Nooooooo Luke!

Binary

Yeah speak for yourself James. No one agrees with AGF staff about Luke. Only the suck ups and staff members speak bad about him. We all think he's a legend.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

Sir Awesome

Quote from: James on November 21, 2013, 07:41:59 PM

And I don't like any of you lot either.
Seriously, the way you 'handled' our situation back in May 2012 was quite honestly pathetic.
You decided to dox our good friend Aaron and harass his family, just because you thought he took your website down.
It's even funnier because it was me.

Quote from: Krest I V on November 21, 2013, 11:11:38 PM
Quote from: Binary on November 21, 2013, 11:14:19 PM
Yeah speak for yourself James. No one agrees with AGF staff about Luke. Only the suck ups and staff members speak bad about him. We all think he's a legend.

I love you guys. I've been banned for over a year and a half and my legacy still lives on.

Being honest here, you can't really deny that I helped make this place great during its 'golden age' two years ago.

- Luke
<3 you all.

James

Quote from: Sir Awesome on November 22, 2013, 03:58:05 AM
Quote from: James on November 21, 2013, 07:41:59 PM

And I don't like any of you lot either.
Seriously, the way you 'handled' our situation back in May 2012 was quite honestly pathetic.
You decided to dox our good friend Aaron and harass his family, just because you thought he took your website down.
It's even funnier because it was me.

Quote from: Krest I V on November 21, 2013, 11:11:38 PM
Quote from: Binary on November 21, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

I love you guys. I've been banned for over a year and a half and my legacy still lives on.

Being honest here, you can't really deny that I helped make this place great during its 'golden age' two years ago.

- Luke

"Legacy."

Binary

Quote from: James on November 22, 2013, 09:31:18 AM
"Legacy."
Ad hominem much?

See #2. That's what you and Jarred are doing.
A.K.A. Recoil

James

Quote from: Binary on November 22, 2013, 10:10:33 PM
Quote from: James on November 22, 2013, 09:31:18 AM
"Legacy."
Ad hominem much?

See #2. That's what you and Jarred are doing.

Go suck her penis if you love her so much

wolf

Honestly un-ban everyone, remove 95% of forum topics and restart the server. (leave the rules and guides and such [stickied topics] and remove the rest)
nothing else has worked in the long run.

I wont leave WorldScape but i wont play an RSPS alone that's just downright pathetic.

I understand that you do not want to reset because those who have played for years will leave, but they have already left and those who are still here might not like the idea but they will probably agree it is our last resort and we have run out of options.
I have been here for a good 6 or so years and I don't plan on leaving no matter what happens.

A new server might not be out of the books either.

It is time for a new community.

Binary

Not in love with anyone, just pointing out bullshit as I see it. Which is something AGF staff likes to spew constantly.
A.K.A. Recoil