News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Acne control?

Started by D E A T H, August 19, 2013, 11:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

I have started to break out in acne on my face. I use to get it here and there but it's just all there. Does anyone know some good stuff that REALLY works I have tried most creams and crap you find at the store. If someone helps me and it works. I WILL DONATE $20 to your name on WS.

Hope someone can help it just really sucks guys.  :-[ :-\

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Krest I V

One of the best ways to avoid acne is not eating bad foods. I've heard that artificial sweeteners and sugars make acne come really bad. Also, shaving regularly and not letting my beard build up also seems to help keep the acne away. For creams and shit you should have something that you put all over your face in the shower and then when you get out you should have something you can put on individual pimples.

D E A T H

That might be the problem because I have been drinking lot's of Arizona tea which has a shit ton of sugar.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Krest I V

Not that it applies here, but I'm pretty sure if you eat a ton of peanut butter then you get a lot of ear wax.

Kryptonite

Yo buy a set of towels and lay a clean one on your pillow every night. Then wash them at the end of the week. That way you won't be laying on all that oil and stuff from your face from previous nights, and it'll be fresh and clean. Just keep your face constantly clean and fresh and give your face skin some room to breathe.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

dieknowsawr

Just try and eat healthier and avoid greasy junkie food. That's what mainly causes out brakes.
Pro active works decent too..  8)

James

For the most part, it's all about personal hygiene.

Nobody (especially your parents!) wants to say it, but you're going through puberty. You're going to be experiencing a looooot of awesomely awkward changes.

Here are some tips from someone who went through it many, many years ago (but the tips still relate to now!!!):

- Shower twice a day. Once in the morning, Once in the evening. You sweat more in your sleep than you do throughout the day.
- Avoid foods heavy in sugar. Start eating more vegetables/fruit/protein.
- Do not rub your face with your hands. Your hands come in contact with enough bacteria to kill an elephant (exaggeration!)
- Do not share any type of towels/stuff of that nature with your family or relatives. This goes along with the previous one.
- Wash your pillowcase at least twice per week. Again, this relates to the previous two.
- While you're in this stage, up until about 17 or 18, try to get about 9-10 hours of sleep per night. It will help alleviate stress.
- If you smoke, stop. Nicotine contains enzymes that help erupt the skin.
- Avoid the commercial products. Use natural stuff such as lemon juice and use benzoyl peroxide.
- Do not "pop" zits, as all this is doing is scratching your skin. Getting more bacteria inside your skin will just generate more pimples.
- Limit your time in the sun, especially between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. (direct sunlight).
- Exercise daily! Exercising helps relieve stress, and stress is one of the top causes of zits.
- "Keep Calm and Chive on." Live by it! Stress sucks, so avoid it. :)

Hope this helps you at least a bit!

Jake

I've never had it so my personal experiences will not help. Although my sister had it before and she got onto Pro Active and it worked a treat. I'd highly recommend using that if you're looking for a product.

happyguy3216

I found myself seeing a specialized doctor for my acne because nothing was working. Now i'm on like pills and cream haaha.

Krest I V

Ohhh my friend got pills one day in like 8th grade. He had a ton of acne one day, then the second day quite a bit vanished, and ever since then I've never seen it on him.

Kryptonite

I also heard rubbing a bit of rubbing alcohol on them will help. Idk if it does at all but I heard it makes em go away. Idk if it helps prevent them or not though.

weed

nate

Quote from: Krest I V on August 20, 2013, 03:30:53 AM
Ohhh my friend got pills one day in like 8th grade. He had a ton of acne one day, then the second day quite a bit vanished, and ever since then I've never seen it on him.

thats the good stuff

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

Lol how convenient:
(look at the ad)

weed

dieknowsawr

Krest I V

Doesn't the ad service look for keywords in the webpage and then give ads according to what the page is based around? That's why there are a lot of RuneScape, WoW, and other games being advertised all the time.