News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

"::barrage" runes command?

Started by lemaiaux1, August 16, 2013, 10:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lemaiaux1

hey, me as a pker uses mage alot, and everytime you spawn ::runes you will get every runes.
i suggest a command wich is example "::ice" or something for only water,blood,death runes.
most people only use these 3, and its kinda annoying dropping all the runes all the time, exept the barrage runes.
                                                just an idea :]

comment what you think about this idea.

Krest I V

It only takes like 15 seconds do drop all the extra runes so adding this wouldn't really do much in my opinion

lemaiaux1

Quote from: Krest I V on August 16, 2013, 10:28:37 PM
It only takes like 15 seconds do drop all the extra runes so adding this wouldn't really do much in my opinion
well, if you add up every "15" seconds.. i prob spend 40 hrs dropping runes in my playingtime lol.

Kryptonite

Just bank barrage runes and withdraw like 5k at a time. If you use more than that in a PKing session then you need a life.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Quote from: Kryptonite on August 17, 2013, 12:03:44 AM
Just bank barrage runes and withdraw like 5k at a time. If you use more than that in a PKing session then you need a life.
I used to do this. Except bring out 50k at a time.

I don't fully support this, no offence. It just seems lazy to me.

Kevin

I have an empty inventory and I do ::runes, drop the runes I need and ::empty then pick the runes up off the ground. Saves a lot of time.

nate

all this would do would increase one itemers speed to get into wildy after dying

This is / isn't a serious post

Zonekiller

Quote from: nate on August 17, 2013, 02:22:44 AM
all this would do would increase one itemers speed to get into wildy after dying

No it wouldn't make a difference at all.

l 1 v e

Quote from: Zonekiller on August 17, 2013, 08:04:10 AM

Idd, they will just spawn all runes and go back.

nate

Quote from: Zonekiller on August 17, 2013, 08:04:10 AM

lets think about this. If it made no difference, then why would it even be a suggestion? What it is for is convenience and saving time. he even says that.

Krest I V

No, he's saying it wouldn't make a difference for people going to wildy to just barrage everyone while wearing no items. It wouldn't speed them up, it wouldn't slow them down. They don't bother to drop their extra runes because that'd be pointless and just waste time for them when they just want to get back and annoy people by ice barraging them.

nate

for the ones that bring food, which is usually what i do when i would 1 item lol

Krest I V

It's nice that you're admitting to 1-iteming and all, but that doesn't change the fact that most of them just do ::runes and then go to the wildy to barrage everyone. 99 out of every 100 of them go there knowing they're going to get killed every time so what they have on them doesn't matter to them. This command wouldn't change 1-iteming in the wildy at all, the same results will be there. The 1-itemers will go there until they get a kill on someone and then everyone will lose their minds on the staff saying that it's not fair.

nate

regardless this update would be useless and wouldnt help the community at all.

Zonekiller

I think it would, it's annoying if you pk on a regular basis.