News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Zombies

Started by Zonekiller, August 11, 2013, 01:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zonekiller

Hello, I've been playing the Zombies minigame (which is a lot of fun) and I've got a suggestion to make this minigame a lot more fun!

I don't think theres any "reward" for completing all five waves. You could simply die by purpose in wave 1 and start all over again for easy zombies. You should get a nice token reward for each wave completet and a very good reward for completing the minigame! Something a long those lines atleast :)

Krest I V

I like the sound of that! I know people who just leave their account afk in zombies all day and they'll get 100 tokens for doing essentially nothing. But then again there are those people that do sometimes make it all the way until the end so maybe you need a certain amount of kills at the end to get a reward? And for each level maybe you need a certain percentage of the kills of the round based on how many players are in the game at that point?

Zonekiller

Quote from: Krest I V on August 11, 2013, 02:18:55 PM
I like the sound of that! I know people who just leave their account afk in zombies all day and they'll get 100 tokens for doing essentially nothing. But then again there are those people that do sometimes make it all the way until the end so maybe you need a certain amount of kills at the end to get a reward? And for each level maybe you need a certain percentage of the kills of the round based on how many players are in the game at that point?

Definitely! You should be motivated to try and complete all five waves, maybe you could get more tokens after each wave (gives good zombie players faster tokens) or something along those lines. :)

Famoo

Tbh, I don't see why this hasn't been implemented yet. As I was playing zombies a day or so ago, when I actually completed a full Zombies game for the first time, I was disappointed to see that there was no real reward for actually completing the whole minigame, you just get your tokens from your kills.

If this were added, I'm pretty sure a lot of people would be more motivated to actually try and beat the minigame.

You got my support!

Zonekiller

Quote from: Famoo on August 11, 2013, 05:10:57 PM
Tbh, I don't see why this hasn't been implemented yet. As I was playing zombies a day or so ago, when I actually completed a full Zombies game for the first time, I was disappointed to see that there was no real reward for actually completing the whole minigame, you just get your tokens from your kills.

If this were added, I'm pretty sure a lot of people would be more motivated to actually try and beat the minigame.

You got my support!

Thank you for your support! What you just wrote was my thought exactly.

Jake

I 100% support this idea. You should be rewarded, regardless of the amount. Also, as you said before, it hopefully will bring some more traffic through the Zombie mini-game :)

Zonekiller

Quote from: Jake on August 12, 2013, 06:13:20 PM
I 100% support this idea. You should be rewarded, regardless of the amount. Also, as you said before, it hopefully will bring some more traffic through the Zombie mini-game :)

Awesome! Right now you can simply use up all your blood barrage and start the next round (one token = one zombie kill). Hopefully some new updates will be added to this minigame soon!