News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Why Worldscape will get tons of players

Started by Predator, August 07, 2013, 11:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Predator

As you probably know Runescape has released 2 servers wich is the "oldschool 2007 Runescape server" and "Runescape 3".

So far people have been enjoying Runescape 2007, but as Mod Mark said there will be nothing but bug related updates since it was supposed to be just like it was in 2007. People will eventually get tired of this and join servers that has major updated every week or snall updates every day.

Runescape 3 has got VERY bad feedback because of the EOC update back in the day, there are only 30 - 50.000 players online at all times. Considdering that there are more than 200.000.000 registred on Runescape there are MANY people looking for a new server with alot of new content!

These are some things I suggest we do to

Number 1:

Update the forums with some sick graphics and some sick features avalible for every player!
Remember, its the outside of the book that makes you buy it, but the inside that makes you keep on reading it.

I suggest we get some of the better graphic designers together on this.

Number 2:

We modify the voting system so every amout of vote starts a drop party at ::coolparty!
I have some more details about this.

Here: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,13900.0.html

Number 3:

We vote like "Wolf" said in his post. Ryan and Kevin promised us a huge event at 2500 and 10.000 Votes!

Here: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,13958.0.html

Number 4:

We need active administrators and moderators to answer questions and help new and experienced players out!

*cough*Standing AFK for 3 days is not being active, Ryan.*cough*

Number 5:

Fix gamemodes like Pest Control and the Jad gamemode thingy. (Remove firecapes and make jad hard?)
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Kevin

I like you're ideas a lot. I don't really like the firecape thing. We will be adding bosses in the future. I hope soon. James has been working on a few things.

nate

Quote from: Predator on August 07, 2013, 11:44:50 AM
Number 4:

We need active administrators and moderators to answer questions and help new and experienced players out!

*cough*Standing AFK for 3 days is not being active, Ryan.*cough*

Give him some credit, hes coding most of the time  :P

This is / isn't a serious post

Predator

I am SUPER PROUD of all of the allgofree admins, they are doing an amazing job, it was just a joke :)

Luuuv to every allgofree staff member!
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Jake

RSPS's in general are in for a massive spike in activity. Runescape attracted them all then practically beat them all off. Im glad you made this thread though because you couldn't be anymore correct.

I'm not too into the vote for items idea's, I mean that's always linked with rares.

Ry60003333

Stickying this. I really want to do the votes thing, it goes good with the other idea about having a kind of random drop on the world. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Kevin on August 07, 2013, 01:35:52 PM
I like you're ideas a lot. I don't really like the firecape thing. We will be adding bosses in the future. I hope soon. James has been working on a few things.
James, I'm now positive that the update you wouldn't tell us about is boss-related.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.