News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

slayer suggestion options

Started by nate, August 04, 2013, 08:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

So I know that the staff want to keep slayer as a diverse skill still where you can have options to kill different monsters, but do you think you could narrow down a few of them and make shades appear more often? If not that, what about making the tasks be in range of 500-1000 instead of like 50-120. Thoughts, ideas?

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

Hey admins this is like the 3rd topic about fixing slayer tasks in a short period of time. Maybe it's a sign...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

Quote from: Kryptonite on August 04, 2013, 08:56:33 PM
Hey admins this is like the 3rd topic about fixing slayer tasks in a short period of time. Maybe it's a sign...

lol agreed  ;D

richard

Ive allready said this and you have seen it so whats the point of posting it again?
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,14029.0.html

Kryptonite

Quote from: richard on August 05, 2013, 10:10:11 AM
Ive allready said this and you have seen it so whats the point of posting it again?
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,14029.0.html
Has an admin replied on any of the topics yet? Nope. The more topics about this that are made, the more the point will get across that everyone really wants this. Plus this suggestion is slightly different than yours.

weed

nate

You are not to good at reading. Your post had very little in common with my post. All yours said was that they should keep only the monsters in worldscape. ALL THE MONSTERS ARE IN WORLDSCAPE. My post suggests the idea of narrowing down and removing a few of the stupid monsters and increase the chances of getting shades. That is the only similar part that both our posts have in common.

Quote from: richard on August 02, 2013, 01:05:03 PM
It takes multiply times to get a monster in the game, or the monster is in the game or you dont know the coords so i thought could we get only tasks that are only monsters that we have apart of worldscape.

Its bad enough when people don't read others posts fully, but its just sad when they don't even read their own....

Kryptonite

weed