News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Slayer

Started by richard, August 02, 2013, 01:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richard

It takes multiply times to get a monster in the game, or the monster is in the game or you dont know the coords so i thought could we get only tasks that are only monsters that we have apart of worldscape.

Jake

Quote from: richard on August 02, 2013, 01:05:03 PM
It takes multiply times to get a monster in the game, or the monster is in the game or you dont know the coords so i thought could we get only tasks that are only monsters that we have apart of worldscape.
All the monsters are in Worldscape it's just some people don't know where they are.

Perhaps the slayer tower could be fixed to add the options you get, the monsters, in different rooms/floors. That way they're all together.

nate

or if someone would take the time to make the guide. but anytime anyone gets any other monster, they just try over again until shades  :P

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

Jake, some of those monsters don't even exist in 317.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

You're not imagining hard enough, Kane. smh

Jake

richard

Quote from: Jake on August 02, 2013, 09:11:48 PM
Quote from: richard on August 02, 2013, 01:05:03 PM
All the monsters are in Worldscape it's just some people don't know where they are.

Perhaps the slayer tower could be fixed to add the options you get, the monsters, in different rooms/floors. That way they're all together.
As Nate said maybe someone could make a guide or as Jake said get all the monsters in slayer tower. :)