News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Three REALLY Old Logos By Me.

Started by Bill, March 03, 2009, 08:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

Here are three logos that I created back in July or August of 2007. Hope you like 'em!  ;)

Keep in mind that in that last logo, Jeremy wasn't quite the Owner yet with Ryan. This was back in July or August of 2007. His name wasn't in there yet. Also, that was when the ip was ONLY allgofree.redirectme.net o.O That's old lol. Just a little piece of Worldscape history and Bill. ;)

Off-Topic

Here is a picture I have made, not so much a logo or a banner, back in 2007. I was really bored and it took me from 12 AM to like 5 AM, of course, doing other stuff at the same time lol :D Pshh.... Who sleeps? Lol, I had no life in 2007 o.O

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

serguy3

hmmmm, i never knew that about jeremy, any ways the last one was awesome, i also liked the yin-yang thing aswell. good work bill  :). can't wait to see more from you!! please comment on my newest banner/logo too.

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

I think I found that 1st logo by googling WorldScape  :D

Jeremy

Quote from: Zack on March 03, 2009, 08:33:46 PM
I think I found that 1st logo by googling WorldScape  :D

We uploaded those images to the website a while ago, probably why they show up on google search. :D
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-