News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

I'm new can SOMEBODY answer these questions for me.

Started by happyguy3216, July 29, 2013, 04:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

happyguy3216

Hi since i cannot get a answer from ANYBODY on the damn server I am asking here.
Question
1.Are there rares? If so, where can they be obtained and (if known) what are their drop chances.
2.What skills are working atm
3.for a skillcape, does it only require 99 in a skill or do you NEED 135 for the skillcape
4.would killing dragons for their bones be the best way to train prayer, or can i kill the jogres for jogre bones if there are any.
5.does using the bones on a altar work?

For people who answer these questions i truly am grateful because there seems to be a ton of "zero fucks given" when it comes to asking questions i guess.

I Merk

Quote from: happyguy3216 on July 29, 2013, 04:35:39 PM
Hi since i cannot get a answer from ANYBODY on the damn server I am asking here.
Question
1.Are there rares? If so, where can they be obtained and (if known) what are their drop chances.
These are some examples of the rares. http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,9279.msg76538.html#msg76538
I wouldn't focus on the prices as they have changed quite a bit.

I'm sure all skills are trainable just not with all the features.

3.for a skillcape, does it only require 99 in a skill or do you NEED 135 for the skillcape
135 for a skillcape

4.would killing dragons for their bones be the best way to train prayer, or can i kill the jogres for jogre bones if there are any.
Ask around for ogre bones, you need around 13k of them for 135.

5.does using the bones on a altar work? No.

For people who answer these questions i truly am grateful because there seems to be a ton of "zero fucks given" when it comes to asking questions i guess.

Krest I V

1) There are a bunch of rares, but the official ones are the berets and the fishbowl helmet. There are countless other rares in the game, none can be found from any monster or NPC. You can only get them from other players.

2) Agility is the only skill that you can't train without using lamps. Everything else is trainable some way or another, and some are a heck of a lot slower than others

happyguy3216

Quote from: I Merk on July 29, 2013, 04:47:52 PM
Quote from: happyguy3216 on July 29, 2013, 04:35:39 PM
Question
These are some examples of the rares. http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,9279.msg76538.html#msg76538
I wouldn't focus on the prices as they have changed quite a bit.

I'm sure all skills are trainable just not with all the features.

135 for a skillcape

Ask around for ogre bones, you need around 13k of them for 135.

5.does using the bones on a altar work? No.

Thank you very much.

Edit: looked at the rare list but it doesn't specify where these can be obtained :/

dieknowsawr

Answers
1. There are rares yes, they're dificulte to obtain because majority of players have them, so you have to do alot of
player trading. The drop rates are hard to determine.
2. Majority of the skills are working, you can check in out in the Genreal news feed.
3. You need 135.
4. You're best bet is to buy them off of players.
5. no.

Krest I V

Rares are pretty ridiculous on this server. About 95% of them are owned by three or four players and they completely control the prices of just about everything that's not a skilling item. Rares are only obtained from other players and you can get them from them by buying them, killing them for them, or from events such as drop parties or Q&A.