News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Small suggestion

Started by Grievous, July 22, 2013, 08:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grievous

Even if you're muted you should still be able to PM staff members IMO, or at least admins. If no, why not?

nate

i sort of agree, but why not just log onto a different account? If you give people this ability, they will just spam admin or mods about why they are muted

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

Quote from: nate on July 22, 2013, 08:54:46 PM
i sort of agree, but why not just log onto a different account? If you give people this ability, they will just spam admin or mods about why they are muted

Ignore lists.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Kryptonite on July 22, 2013, 11:18:23 PM
Quote from: nate on July 22, 2013, 08:54:46 PM

Ignore lists.

If you want to know why you were muted simply go to forums, report section and you can see why you were muted. And I support this idea.

Free Legend

I don't think you should be able to. If you are muted, you're muted. Contact someone on the forums.

Krest I V

Quote from: Chaoslancex on July 23, 2013, 11:27:34 AM
If you want to know why you were muted simply go to forums, report section and you can see why you were muted. And I support this idea.

Only a fraction of the mutes are there as far as I can tell. No one really reports people that often, they just let mods who are there handle it.