News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

::Feedback

Started by Mia, July 21, 2013, 01:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

I was thinking, we're getting new members and we don't know where they come from or how they found us.
I think Admin Staff should highly like this because it'll give me a greater chance at tracking the site they used to find us an update it frequently.

"::feedback Rswebclients" ( Exmple)

Krest I V

So what would this do exactly? As far as I can tell it'd be used to find out which RSPS they came from before they started playing here and idk why that would be relevant unless you were planning on advertising there, which would be an abysmal idea.

dieknowsawr

Why would we do this when we could just ask them where they came from?

Jake

I think she meant this for a greater pour in of players. Like 20+ new players a day, Which as it stands right now seems quite unrealistic.

I'm not a massive fan of the idea, to say the least. I mean there are plenty more that could be worked on in the time it would take to make this idea work. Also where would the feedback be sent to? They'd have to take time out of their day to look through them all.

We could just make a public forum board for people, that are new, to post in where they're originally from. Or what website brought them here.

wolf

Free Legend

This is what the forum is for...

nate

and now mia changes her name to angel. LOL

This is / isn't a serious post

Kevin

People are giving their feedback, in the suggestions thread. When people have serious feedback they usually PM me.

Jake

May as well lock this.