News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Jad for firecape?

Started by l 1 v e, July 19, 2013, 10:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

l 1 v e

Woulnd't it be cool if you need to kill a hard jad for a firecape?

l 1 v e

Maybe 1 with alot of hp and which is teamable.

Jarred

Please refrain from double posting and instead, merely edit your original post.  :)

l 1 v e

Yeah sorry jarred i forgot about that

wolf

Jad does drop fire capes go to ::tar, maybe it would be good if it got buffed up a bit. But the way fire capes are there's not much point.

Jake

It'd be good for this to be added but considering that are billions, Maybe more, out there it's quite useless. We can't really just delete them all because then everyone would be crying about how they don't have a cape to pk in anymore.

wolf

Quote from: Jake on July 20, 2013, 02:21:11 AM
It'd be good for this to be added but considering that are billions, Maybe more, out there it's quite useless. We can't really just delete them all because then everyone would be crying about how they don't have a cape to pk in anymore.
point well noted. It would not be very wise to remove them, if it dropped something else could be a great thing to add. That is if it took skill to kill.

Jake

Quote from: wolf on July 20, 2013, 02:25:30 AM
point well noted. It would not be very wise to remove them, if it dropped something else could be a great thing to add. That is if it took skill to kill.
Perhaps a new range of items? Or maybe something that could be useful for Pking/Pvm. I can't imagine why we'd add a level 3 item to a challenging monster drop.

wolf

I suggest God Robes as a rare drop or an item which is not released, rare or donator.

Jake

Even if it was set up as a requirement for a new quest as they're released. Like a custom one.

That way when it's fixed there is a story line to go with it, as well as a new drop/a new and improved jad. It just gives more use and more popularity through the content.