News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Experience Sharing.

Started by wolf, July 18, 2013, 09:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

Experience Sharing, Its like cheating only legit!

Here is how it works.
If a player needs help training something he can ask somebody to help him, if someone wants to help they can then do a command ::xpshare (username) and then as he earns XP it goes to the person he shared with until one or the other logs out or they do ::xpshareoff and this will not affect locked skills, this justhelps speed up the training process.

l 1 v e

That's a good idea, but you should not get all the xp.
It should be shared then.
Like, if i help u training and i get 1k xp a hit, you should get like 250 or 500 xp imo.
Otherwise you would get way to much xp on a low level account.

Yoho

It's a nice idea but training is fast enough as it is.

Krest I V

I like it, but I wouldn't use it unless I was training a skill I already had 2B exp in. Also, we could have a number at the end to determine how much we would share with them (.25, .5, 1, etc.)

wolf

Quote from: Krest I V on July 18, 2013, 02:24:05 PM
I like it, but I wouldn't use it unless I was training a skill I already had 2B exp in. Also, we could have a number at the end to determine how much we would share with them (.25, .5, 1, etc.)
I agree like ::xpshare (username) (amount to share) and would also have to add a ::lockshare and ::unlockshare so people cant give you unwanted exp, it should be locked by default upon log in. but this is mainly to help people out stat wise other than just giving someone items and telling them good luck.

l 1 v e

Hmm, i like the idea though.

Ry60003333

This is actually a really cool idea! It is kind of like the assisting feature on RS. 8)

But we would need safeguards against giving people unwanted experience.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Krest I V

::acceptexp [skillname]
::giveexp [player] [skillname] [exprate]

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on July 20, 2013, 06:47:46 PM
I like that layout. Just so people can't give attack xp to a level 3 skiller or something like that.

wolf

Quote from: Jake on July 20, 2013, 10:57:17 PM
Quote from: Krest I V on July 20, 2013, 06:47:46 PM
I like that layout. Just so people can't give attack xp to a level 3 skiller or something like that.
It should cone down to using Accept Aid aswell IMO

dieknowsawr

Whhhhhyyyy?

Why can't they just train, like worldscapes training is so fast that it shouldn't be necessary.