News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Goals and Purposes

Started by Krest I V, July 14, 2013, 05:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krest I V

But you can wear the sigil while training either attack or strength so it has no impact on it other than raising both and it raises them equally.

Kryptonite

Nick just training strength makes you hit lower lol.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

It's cause of the bonuses dude. Let me do some testing in game...

Edit: I attacked a Shade with no gear on at all five times for each attack style.

Attack: 76 damage
Strength: 71 damage
Defense: 63 damage

The difference between attack and strength is pretty much negligible. Obviously if I attacked 100 times the numbers would be more reflective of what it really should be, but this is a good sample size. Defense hit a 0 at one point, but it wouldn't have hit much higher than 13 if it had done damage.

Kryptonite

Then wtf I just don't understand. Attack bonuses don't make you hit any higher or lower.

weed

Krest I V

Yes they do, they affect the attack style you're using. The stab bonus you get only applies to the stab attack style, but the strength bonus affects all of the attack styles.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 12:31:52 AM
Yes they do, they affect the attack style you're using. The stab bonus you get only applies to the stab attack style, but the strength bonus affects all of the attack styles.
That doesn't make any sense why do they do that?

weed

Krest I V

Because different weapons and armors can benefit you in different ways.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 04:26:54 PM
Because different weapons and armors can benefit you in different ways.
You still make no sense.

weed

Krest I V

I don't know how else to explain it. Just take my word for it, we hit lower while training strength because of the gear we have on.

Jake

Not sure if topic on bonuses or about purposes.  8)

[Probably should get this topic back on track]

Krest I V

I'm doing crafting right now and I hate my life. Might switch over to fletching. Oh and I'm training another account for woodcutting.

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on August 29, 2013, 08:36:21 PM
I'm doing crafting right now and I hate my life. Might switch over to fletching. Oh and I'm training another account for woodcutting.
I did Crafting the other night for a couple of levels and it sucked so bad. It felt like I was doing an inventory every 10 minutes. It's one of those skills, like fishing, where it feels as if you're doing nothing at all.

Krest I V

I know, it sucks. You don't have to do much of anything, but you just have to wait and wait and wait. Fletching is the same way. 2B will be fun in that though!

Jake

I mean, Crafting would be an easy skill to AFK if you're browsing the internet but it's definitely not a skill to sit around and want to play for. That being said 135 crafting would look sexy :P

1st 2b fletching = Pad Sanda

Krest I V

Don't think I'm not going to register that account right now. And I'm not gonna get it for a while I don't think. Not until someone else is planning on getting it. I have all of the logs, I just don't want to do it right now.