News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Goals and Purposes

Started by Krest I V, July 14, 2013, 05:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krest I V

Got 2B HP and I'm getting close to 1B in Magic.

But I'm leveling slower than you because it's harder for me to level (though it's in no way hard, just irritating) considering you're so much lower leveled.

Kryptonite

You have too much patience. Combat is so boring to train.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Krest I V

Strength and ranged are the only ones that take a while. Magic is going a lot faster than I thought it would, defense and attack were really easy, and hitpoints was just finished along the way.

Krest I V

Update: Decided I'm going to train fletching every day by using at least 2700 logs a day, hopefully more. After that I'll probably do 1350 a day with firemaking seeing as I have enough logs for 2B in it now. Slayer and the combat stats are on hold for now

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on September 12, 2013, 02:29:20 AM
Update: Decided I'm going to train fletching every day by using at least 2700 logs a day, hopefully more. After that I'll probably do 1350 a day with firemaking seeing as I have enough logs for 2B in it now. Slayer and the combat stats are on hold for now
Good luck on your quest for gayness. greatness*

Krest I V

Awww thanks man. Why don't you come in game anymore? D:

Jake

Quote from: Krest I V on September 12, 2013, 04:56:42 AM
Awww thanks man. Why don't you come in game anymore? D:
Every time I'm on nobody else is. Sorta over doing that so yeah.

Krest I V

Dude I'm basically only on during your hours now haha. My sleeping schedule is so terrible. I come home from school and crash until about 10 PM so that's seven hours there, then I'm up and about for a few hours then sleep another hour or so and then I'm up until school starts. And I pretty much always have the game at least up... other than right now. Right now I have MC up cause it's been a while since I've played me some UHC

Edit: f*ck UHC