News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Zimmerman

Started by D E A T H, July 14, 2013, 12:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

I'm glad Zimmerman got away free and hope he get's some where safe. Trayvon Martin was classless and a arrest waiting to happen. Many of you guys will probably flip shit for me posting this. Calling me racist and what not, but I like any race but you have to have class,morals, and goals. Not act like a thug.

Don't belive me how he didn't have class read these.

http://www.rightwingnews.com/10-random-140-character-thoughts/20-trayvon-martins-tweets-that-stand-out-language-warning/

http://globalgrind.com/news/trayvon-martin-school-officials-sanford-police-george-zimmerman-photos-details?gpage=1#gtop

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Binary

Funny how you link an article to "right wing news", just proves you to be a partisan douchebag.

Here's what I think. I think that the people on either side bitching about this need to get over it. The jury is in and the verdict will not change. Me personally, I think that Zimmerman killed Trayvon unjustly so. But that doesn't matter. What I think on the issue is irrelevant. The fact is our jury system works in a way that does not convict unless there is proof beyond reasonable doubt. And the jury just didn't have sufficient evidence. Like unsaid before, I believe Zimmerman is getting off the hook, but sometimes this happens in the justice system. It's the price we have to pay for having a high standard of proof.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

D E A T H

It just bugs me that all these people are rioting over one kid instead of those troops over in afghanistan knees deep in shit.

Binary

Well there's a big difference between a suspected murder and troops who know what they're getting into when they sign up. So not really comparable in the least.
A.K.A. Recoil

Krest I V

What Zimmerman did was legal, but in no way moral. As Ethan has told me, Zimmerman was on the phone with the cops and they told him not to shoot, but he decided to shoot regardless.

Quote from: D E A T H on July 14, 2013, 12:12:41 PM
you have to have class.... Not act like a thug.

Also, you seem to have no clue what you're talking about. Saying that you need class, morals, and goals to not get killed by some lunatic is completely ridiculous and, well, a rather Republican thing to say. And here, let me guess, you can't wait to vote for President Palin in 2016, right?

D E A T H

Okay then please tell me why you would have your hood up in Florida in the middle of Summer? Just seems stupid to have it up not unless it's cold out.

James

I want to start off by saying I agree with you death. It was a self defense case gone wrong, and I do believe that given the opportunity for Treyvon to be alive, we would be seeing a murder case with mr Martin as the defendant.

But, you're going about it wrong and not going for facts. Here are some facts for both sides that were not released in court:

1. Mr. Martin was Living with his father due to being suspended/ in the process of being expelled due to multiple fights in school. He was a delinquent.

2. The items that Treyvon was carrying were used in a very strong drug scissor.

3. After the verdict, in Oakland, people were flipping cars and breaking out store windows, but yet they're labeled as peaceful protests by prosecution supporters.

4. In the initial police report, Zimmerman was labeled as Hispanic. 45 days later when he corrected the police report and was labeled as Hispanic/white, he was formally charge due to African American activists pushing the chief of police.

Think about those for a little bit, and then decide for yourself if the jury made the right call.

Binary

Quote from: James on July 14, 2013, 03:09:57 PM
1. Mr. Martin was Living with his father due to being suspended/ in the process of being expelled due to multiple fights in school. He was a delinquent.
Still doesn't justify shooting him.

3. After the verdict, in Oakland, people were flipping cars and breaking out store windows, but yet they're labeled as peaceful protests by prosecution supporters.

4. In the initial police report, Zimmerman was labeled as Hispanic. 45 days later when he corrected the police report and was labeled as Hispanic/white, he was formally charge due to African American activists pushing the chief of police.

James - All you've really proved is that the media likes to pull a race card when presenting any type of story because it gets them ratings.

D E A T H - Your brain seems to be made of mush.

Nick - I guess you could put it that way, that it wasn't moral but "legal", but it was only legal in the sense that there wasn't enough evidence against him.

Conclusion: Like I said, I think Zimmerman did what the mainstream seems to claim - that he shot Trayvon unprovoked. That was my conclusion after listening to the 911 phone call made by a neighbor. You could hear cries for help in the background that was undoubtedly Trayvon, because the screams stopped as soon as the shots went off (which by the way, Zimmerman was the only one armed). Also, as Nick said, I've mentioned that after Zimmerman called them, the police said NOT to go on after him. So what does he do? Ends up killing him. So my personal opinion is that Zimmerman killed him and deserves a sentence. Yet there isn't enough evidence to do that in court, as I did make a little bit of speculation there - which is NOT allowed by a jury. I highly recommend others listening to that phone call I linked to see if they came to the same conclusion that I have. Oh and yes, the Republican party has turned into the party of the mental patients since the past few decades.
A.K.A. Recoil

Krest I V

Quote from: D E A T H on July 14, 2013, 01:57:27 PM
Okay then please tell me why you would have your hood up in Florida in the middle of Summer? Just seems stupid to have it up not unless it's cold out.

For swag.

I want to start off by saying I agree with you death. It was a self defense case gone wrong, and I do believe that given the opportunity for Treyvon to be alive, we would be seeing a murder case with mr Martin as the defendant.

Okay so you think that if Trayvon hadn't been killed for essentially no reason, that Trayvon would have just killed Zimmerman? I have no idea why anyone would assume that when Martin didn't have any weapons on him. What? He's going to attack some who has a gun while he doesn't have a weapon of his own?

So you say that Zimmerman was defending himself and that it's justified, but when Martin defends himself that he's a delinquent?

As if Zimmerman knew that when he was killing him. As if that matters even a little bit to the case. As if that justifies killing someone. I know quite a few people on here who use drugs (including a certain owner who isn't shy about it) and you're saying that if they were killed that having drugs or drug related items would justify the killing?

This has literally nothing to do with anything. This has nothing to do with whether or not Zimmerman is guilty or not. I have no idea why this is relevant in the least as to why it was the correct decision by the jury. This is the kind of pointless fact that people go to when they have nothing more to say but still want to somehow strengthen their point.

Would you mind retyping that? I can't quite grasp what you're trying to say. Not like "oh this kid is stupid, he can't even sentence good", I really don't know what you're saying and I think you forgot some words somewhere.

Think about those for a little bit, and then decide for yourself if the jury made the right call.

I personally think that the women made the correct legal decision. They aren't supposed to judge him on his decision making (a cop actually told him not to shoot Trayvon) and they made the right choice by judging the case only on whether or not what he did was legal, though none of your points changed my mind that way -- they were ridiculous statements.

James

Quote from: Krest I V on July 14, 2013, 03:49:11 PM
Quote from: D E A T H on July 14, 2013, 01:57:27 PM

For swag.

Okay so you think that if Trayvon hadn't been killed for essentially no reason, that Trayvon would have just killed Zimmerman? I have no idea why anyone would assume that when Martin didn't have any weapons on him. What? He's going to attack some who has a gun while he doesn't have a weapon of his own?

So you say that Zimmerman was defending himself and that it's justified, but when Martin defends himself that he's a delinquent?

As if Zimmerman knew that when he was killing him. As if that matters even a little bit to the case. As if that justifies killing someone. I know quite a few people on here who use drugs (including a certain owner who isn't shy about it) and you're saying that if they were killed that having drugs or drug related items would justify the killing?

This has literally nothing to do with anything. This has nothing to do with whether or not Zimmerman is guilty or not. I have no idea why this is relevant in the least as to why it was the correct decision by the jury. This is the kind of pointless fact that people go to when they have nothing more to say but still want to somehow strengthen their point.

Would you mind retyping that? I can't quite grasp what you're trying to say. Not like "oh this kid is stupid, he can't even sentence good", I really don't know what you're saying and I think you forgot some words somewhere.

I personally think that the women made the correct legal decision. They aren't supposed to judge him on his decision making (a cop actually told him not to shoot Trayvon) and they made the right choice by judging the case only on whether or not what he did was legal, though none of your points changed my mind that way -- they were ridiculous statements.

What you all seem to forget is the fact that when questioned as to if it was treyvons screaming, nobody could tell if it was his or zimmermans. That is made public in the police report. I was not Saying that any of the points I talked about pertained exactly to the case, it gives more of a backstory.

Oh, and what would you do if someone was pounding your skull in to the concrete? Just let it happen? I'd gladly say that if I had a gun, and was getting the shit beat out of me, if use I'd use it for self defense, just as well if I was beating the shit out of someone and they had a gun, I'd expect to get shot. It's the risk you take in carrying a fire arm.

Krest I V

Trayvon was beating Zimmerman senseless? Bashing his head into the concrete?

Binary

James, I already said in my post why the screams were clearly Trayvon's. Zimmerman was the only one with a gun, yes? Then why did the screams cut off right when the shots went off? Plus, Trayvon never "pounded" his head in. His head had maybe a few scratches that look synonymous to getting in a tussle with a cat.
A.K.A. Recoil

James

Quote from: Binary on July 14, 2013, 04:56:34 PM
James, I already said in my post why the screams were clearly Trayvon's. Zimmerman was the only one with a gun, yes? Then why did the screams cut off right when the shots went off? Plus, Trayvon never "pounded" his head in. His head had maybe a few scratches that look synonymous to getting in a tussle with a cat.

You're missing the point still. Everyone says dont bring a gun to a knife fight. But, who actually abides by that rule? That's why America is so awesome. We have the right to protect ourselves.

Binary

Quote from: James on July 14, 2013, 04:58:56 PM
Quote from: Binary on July 14, 2013, 04:56:34 PM

You're missing the point still. Everyone says dont bring a gun to a knife fight. But, who actually abides by that rule? That's why America is so awesome. We have the right to protect ourselves.
What you don't have the right to is go up and randomly shoot and guy because he looks "suspicious". That was the whole dispute really.
A.K.A. Recoil

Krest I V

Quote from: James on July 14, 2013, 04:58:56 PM
Everyone says dont bring a gun to a knife fight.

This is another completely pointless thing to say. This isn't a fight that they had, Trayvon and Zimmerman didn't walk into a fight. Zimmerman brought a gun when there wasn't going to be a fight and he shot a defenseless teenager dead.

Edit: As soon as I posted this I saw this meme on Reddit.