News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

First 3D Text I Have Made Public!

Started by wolf, July 13, 2013, 01:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

I Already have made like 20 with my name on it so i made a new up to date version with Ryan's name on it :)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Efbtddt.png[/IMG]

What do you guys think?

Note: It is meant to have that little bit of blur over it to lower the sharpness and roughness of the whole image.

Binary

Well, today I went to a class that taught 3D models of game characters being implemented into a game engine. I have to say I'm not built for graphic design whatsoever! Haha, but it does make me appreciate things like this 10000x more. Nice job :P
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

wolf

Quote from: Binary on July 13, 2013, 06:53:44 PM
Well, today I went to a class that taught 3D models of game characters being implemented into a game engine. I have to say I'm not built for graphic design whatsoever! Haha, but it does make me appreciate things like this 10000x more. Nice job :P
I used to think the same thing haha now its a solid hobbie. thanks.

Jake

You don't just naturally pick up stuff like this. You need to have the artistic vision/ability to be able to slap something unique together. The more you practice the better your artworks are going to come out, due to experience. Of course.

wolf

Quote from: Jake on July 14, 2013, 01:55:16 AM
You don't just naturally pick up stuff like this. You need to have the artistic vision/ability to be able to slap something unique together. The more you practice the better your artworks are going to come out, due to experience. Of course.
Could not have said it better myself.

Ry60003333

I like it! I have saved it to my downloads and will probably upload it somewhere on the site. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

wolf

Quote from: Ry60003333 on July 14, 2013, 10:33:27 PM
I like it! I have saved it to my downloads and will probably upload it somewhere on the site. :)
I could make some 3d titles for the site if you want.