News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Galaxy S3 or S4

Started by D E A T H, July 07, 2013, 12:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

I am getting a phone upgrade on July 23. I have a choice from the Galaxy S3 or S4. I can get the S3 for like $.99 and the S4 is $150-$200. Is the S4 worth the extra money for the better specs and more up to date or wait for the S5. Should I just get the S3? For all those iphone users here this isn't a thread where you say go with apple or iphone is better I am just asking a simple question.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Krest I V

The iPhone is for the elderly and the technologically challenged. Get the S3 and wait for the S5/6. By the time your next upgrade comes the S6 will be out.

Kevin

Quote from: Krest I V on July 07, 2013, 12:56:01 AM
The iPhone is for the elderly and the technologically challenged. Get the S3 and wait for the S5/6. By the time your next upgrade comes the S6 will be out.

iPhone is not for the elderly. I use an iPhone, it is a million times better than any Android. I use Android devices all day long at work, and they are complete crap. I've never had any problem with any of my Apple products. I highly recommend against any Android product. If you want to spend the money you can get an iPhone 4S, or 5.

Krest I V

Apple technology in general is way overpriced and the iPhone is for the technologically impaired (my grandparents, mother, and sister all have them) and you're very limited with what you can do with them unless you jailbreak them, if you can even do that anymore with them.

D E A T H

Quote from: Kevin on July 07, 2013, 01:18:00 AM

iPhone is not for the elderly. I use an iPhone, it is a million times better than any Android. I use Android devices all day long at work, and they are complete crap. I've never had any problem with any of my Apple products. I highly recommend against any Android product. If you want to spend the money you can get an iPhone 4S, or 5.

Android devices can suck if they are just the complete crap ones. I have also had apple products for 5 years now and wanted something new.  ;D

Binary

Quote from: Krest I V on July 07, 2013, 01:34:30 AM
Apple technology in general is way overpriced and the iPhone is for the technologically impaired (my grandparents, mother, and sister all have them) and you're very limited with what you can do with them unless you jailbreak them, if you can even do that anymore with them.
This is very true. They do really overprice things but so many people buy it because it's extremely intuitive (although less versatile). A lot of people aren't very tech-savvy, not even a lot of people my age despite teen stereotypes. I believe it's beyond most elder's reach of technological understanding though.
A.K.A. Recoil

Check out my account progress for Jake's iron-man challenge!

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Kevin on July 07, 2013, 01:18:00 AM

^^ what Ryan said.

I work for a construction company, and use android for a work phone, and it kicks me out of my messages and everything.
I love my IPhone 5, works like a dream.

D E A T H

That was Kevin.......  ;D :D

Chaoslancex

well to be honest i have the Galaxy note 2, and it's awesome! i went from apple iphone 4 to galaxy note 2 and it's been good to me. works great and it got awesome specs and easy accessess. but for the S3 and S4 go for the S4 my cousin just got it and he loves it, he's friend upgraded he's into a super S4 you can twikke and modify Android so your liking! go with S4 or the Galaxy note 2..

FYI Iphones are awesome just sayin.

wolf

IMO the S4 is better than the Iphone 5