News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Banners for Everyone! (Jah, Jake, James, Petter, Richard, Ross, Thomas)

Started by wolf, June 18, 2013, 11:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

I got bored so i decided to make some banners for the active forums users we have left, you do not have to use them if you do not want to they are gifts!

Jah's Banner (Rex)

Jake's Banner

James's Banner

Petter's (predator)

Richard's

Ross's (dieknowsawr)

Thomas's (rare4live)

If I didn't make somebody a banner just request one on my signature shop thread!

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

wolf

Jake

wolf

Quote from: Jake on June 19, 2013, 01:45:53 AM
Jeez, Thanks heaps man. They're awesome as.

+1
Thanks i'm not expecting people to use them especially you because your current signature was made by yourself and its nice and simple yet looks amazing :)

richard

Thanks man! They look great, this is my 100th post <3

Rex

wolf

Quote from: Rex on June 19, 2013, 03:48:49 AM
Cheers man IM me on Skype the IMG code yeh?
Just copy the image URL and put it inside the BBC code [img][/img]

Predator

[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Rex

Jake

Quote from: wolf on June 19, 2013, 02:35:46 AM
Thanks i'm not expecting people to use them especially you because your current signature was made by yourself and its nice and simple yet looks amazing :)
I'll end up using the one you've made me, I'd feel rude to not use it. Plus I like it.

It's funny you say that because I've made banners that have taken me weeks to get them the way I like with heaps of detail, yet when people see that one I use they think I'm some rookie banner creator. It's fun not being under the radar as being good with GFX.

wolf

Quote from: Jake on June 19, 2013, 08:53:57 AM
Quote from: wolf on June 19, 2013, 02:35:46 AM
I'll end up using the one you've made me, I'd feel rude to not use it. Plus I like it.

It's funny you say that because I've made banners that have taken me weeks to get them the way I like with heaps of detail, yet when people see that one I use they think I'm some rookie banner creator. It's fun not being under the radar as being good with GFX.
Nice man you should definateley post some more of your recent work i would love to see it or pm it to me, im all jacked up on mountain dew waiting for this GFX :p

dieknowsawr

wolf