News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

New payment on WS?

Started by Predator, June 17, 2013, 11:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

Quote from: Predator on June 20, 2013, 04:56:12 AM
How would it drop the economy?
People don't like change therefore they will quit and the eco will be dead... again

Predator

Well, if people don't like change. then gtfo. thats their problem.
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Predator

Quote from: Jake on June 19, 2013, 08:46:13 AM
Quote from: wolf on June 19, 2013, 02:33:02 AM
I like our currency how it is, people buy rares with other rares or dupes which i think is great but maybe some shops to spend GP in like a pure shop.
It's not necessarily the currency that needs a fix, it's the economy. It's just the currency plays a big roll in changing the economy. The more GP is valued the stronger the economy is, usually. As of Worldscape right now pretty much everyone has max cash, and if they don't they could easily obtain it.

Seeing as we can't take back all the GP out there, or whatever the reason is, we need to make a new form or currency.

Welcome to the suggestion; Charcoal.

if your a mod here and an admin on runerebels, you must have alot of contact with the admins and developers :) right?

wolf

I think he just earned his title and respect and it kicked off from there but yes being staff i guess you would have to have contact with the owners.

Ry60003333

I would have no problem with doing something to fix the economy since the game is pretty dead at this point...  :(

But I agree that introducing a new currency would cause players to just use GP to buy items and then sell them using the new currency, causing that one to go to crap as well.

I wanted to introduce a cash burning blackhole minigame with cool rewards that would either be temporary or would be one use only; kind of like a lottery system to suck money out of the game. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jack

@Ryan: Best way to do it is add a Tax, each day 2% get's taken  from cashstack or so.

wolf

how about a minigame that requires an entry fee? i guess it would have to be custom

Predator

Quote from: wolf on June 22, 2013, 04:04:42 AM
how about a minigame that requires an entry fee? i guess it would have to be custom

But then the once who make their cash legit wouldn't have the cash to play it :/

wolf

Quote from: Predator on June 22, 2013, 06:04:52 AM
Quote from: wolf on June 22, 2013, 04:04:42 AM

But then the once who make their cash legit wouldn't have the cash to play it :/
Nobody makes their cash legit.

Jake

I think we're forgetting that pretty much everyone has millions of whips, dharoks and what not. So they could just sell the items and get the money back.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Jake on June 22, 2013, 06:53:19 PM
I think we're forgetting that pretty much everyone has millions of whips, dharoks and what not. So they could just sell the items and get the money back.

Yeah, basically you would have to clear all the players of everything to fix the economy, which i don't see as a option..

Jake

We've already tried that. Everyone left....

Predator

I would like to welcome my suggestion; Charcoal

(examples on playerprices)
6 charcoal = bcp
3 charcoal = dfs
60 charcoal = hellcat

etc..

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Predator on June 22, 2013, 08:51:06 PM
I would like to welcome my suggestion; Charcoal

(examples on playerprices)
6 charcoal = bcp
3 charcoal = dfs
60 charcoal = hellcat

etc..

I like you're idea, i'm just saying if they want to make the currency coins it'll be hard.

wolf

If  you make a minigame with an entry fee and you price the entry fee high enough, if the minigame is good enough people will keep playing it and if the fee is about 100m they can only play so many games then they have to start mass selling their dupes. perhaps the return of zombies you need an entry fee to play it.