News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Opinions?

Started by wolf, June 16, 2013, 02:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

Quote from: dieknowsawr on June 18, 2013, 01:23:58 PM
THIS MY OPINION, NOTHING IS FORSURE. MY OWN OPINION
That is what this topic was all about.

Jake

I know most of you don't even count me as a mod, which is fine. Each to their own I say, But I've been active since the day I logged onto Worldscape until today. I'd never leave you guy hanging :P

Even if i do get demoted I'll still be here.

wolf

Quote from: Jake on June 19, 2013, 01:51:18 AM
I know most of you don't even count me as a mod, which is fine. Each to their own I say, But I've been active since the day I logged onto Worldscape until today. I'd never leave you guy hanging :P

Even if i do get demoted I'll still be here.
I do indeed consider you a mod, might not be In-Game but i treat all the staff and players with equal respect.

Rex

Quote from: James on June 18, 2013, 02:19:32 PM
If that's what you guys want, tonight ill do a staff swipe and go through and demote all inactive and promote people who are more qualified.

This. <3

wolf

If that's what you guys want, tonight ill do a staff swipe and go through and demote all inactive and promote people who are more qualified.
If you mark your word we will notice that more than half the staff base will be demoted...

Rex

Quote from: wolf on June 19, 2013, 04:15:22 AM
If you mark your work we will notice that more than half the staff base will be demoted...
Yes, this could be a good thing. + Active staff will be chosen.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: wolf on June 19, 2013, 12:15:04 AM
Quote from: dieknowsawr on June 18, 2013, 01:23:58 PM
THIS MY OPINION, NOTHING IS FORSURE. MY OWN OPINION
That is what this topic was all about.

Just wanted to clear it up ;)

And thank you James <3

wolf

Guys when i made this topic i said this and i quote "This is/isn't a serious topic" meaning your opinions are serious but they may not be taken serious by the owners as of what you would do to change Worldscape.

Jake

Any updates on this?

wolf