News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Who still shows up?

Started by Krest I V, March 18, 2013, 10:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krest I V

Who is still around here? I come around every few days or so to see if there are any new posts or anything like that and to see who is coming back.

Jack

I'm ALWAYS on the forums, but never in-game anymore.

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

D E A T H

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

lollol

I barely come online due to school and stuff but I get on the forums whenever's possible.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Jake

someday

I would if the server was up instead of being down days at a time just carnt be bother checking status of it anymore.

Uploaded with ImageShack.usA man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"

The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to f*ck your brains out, and suck your tits dry."

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"

He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

Dug

I'm definitely here occasionally. Just seems like a family breaking up to me :(.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

James

I check the forums every day. :-)

ratman3

I know I haven't been as active as some of the other people, but I haven't forgotten about WS.

Despite the inactivity, maybe someday, all of us could host a "Reunion" of some sorts, at a pre-set time.  Hopefully, this could spawn more players playing.  Although most likely it'll fail, it might set back the death of WS by a bit.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Krest I V

I like being here and around you guys but it just doesn't feel like it used to. I'm gonna keep trying to show up every few days just to see if anything like Rat suggested happens and I hope all of you do too.

rastanoob

I do, and i still play the game tough,

gomes97

very sad whats happening right now.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Jake

Many think it's sad, Many refuse to play also.