News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Paid $40 worth in Dontating and cant teleport to ::Donorbunk

Started by max hits, February 25, 2013, 02:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

max hits

please help i paid $40 worth in the donating and not letting me go to collect my items :"( please help

Dug

Unfortunately, the server has been quite for a while with the launch of Ryan's other server, i'm sure eventually you'll be refunded or once the game comes back online and an owner promotes you to donor status, then you'll be able to receive your items.
Sorry for the inconvenience :\.

Edit: World 2 is back online. So if this issue still remains unsolved, it'd be a good idea to send a message to one of the admins/owners through Skype and they'll likely be glad to give you your status :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..