News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

MULITPLE ACCOUNT CREATED - ADMIN PLEASE READ!~

Started by Mia, March 01, 2009, 12:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

Here is a List of the players that we're playing at the time, sorry i got the wrong player list, but there was several accounts created by Chromedude5 i think that was his name, sorry guys for stuffing this up and possibly confuseing you.

Ther was over 10 accounts created by that player, i believe that he should be warned, i have warned him but i do belive he will do it again.

sorry once again, i will  try to get evidence, i have the picture but i will crop it.

Thx guys.

I Have a picture if needed, these accounts where at ::funpk. I teled to them to check them out.

Bill

Wait.... So what's wrong? What's the problem?

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

mumups

I don't actualy see whats wrong here...
Maybe you could put a bit more information in so we know whats happening?
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Triniboy

Well, if the person using mulit-log in, thats breaking the rules, or even so he lets someone else go on his account to log on for him, Thats account sharining. So to say is that if 2 of his accounts are online...

Barrage Pked

Wow, if he had 10 accounts online at the same time, he must have been lagging.  :o
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

bhs

Sorry, but I do not see what's wrong.... Is multi-accounting against the rules? I do not recall seeing it under the rules but I can be wrong.
I hear people wanting something.... ME!!!!

mumups

Lots of people have more than one account so i am guessing it was lots of accounts online at the same time.
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Chaoslancex

so is multiple account logins against rule?? because i seen it been done too but at wildy. wich is just a dumb thing to do.. how are you going to handle both accs.. haha it's easier to kill!

Con1887

Quoteso is multiple account logins against rule?

Having two or more accounts logged in at the same time is against the rules, yes.

Voltimolt

I got 5 accounts. 2 pures, 2 rare collector, 1 trainer (Melee, still training him though)
But i don't log in at the same time. I log out for one at the time.

Banjo Hick

does it every occur that maybe someone that didnt like him made extra accounts that resemble him so as to get him in trouble? that has happened to me before it stinks...

mudstane

no evidence to prove that you actualy saw this could be making it up....

"Sometimes you have to lie to find the truth." ~Brianna LeMere (Me)
You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!