News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

World One?

Started by Krest I V, February 03, 2013, 11:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krest I V

Just wondering when World One was going to be back up because it's been down for a couple of days now and all day today it's been "Restarting"

Mia

Quote from: Krest I V on February 03, 2013, 11:27:41 PM
Just wondering when World One was going to be back up because it's been down for a couple of days now and all day today it's been "Restarting"
I've PMED Ryan but I'm not sure what's going on.

Jack

Either am I? Also your account 'Sad Panda' is stuck in world 1.

Krest I V

Quote from: Jack on February 04, 2013, 03:20:26 PM
Either am I?

Not sure what that's supposed to mean, but yeah, JT's and my accounts are stuck in world one.

Krest I V

Well, it's been about a week since World One was last up and World Two has had zero players in it the last five times I've checked over the last few days. Along with that, in that time period there have been right around 30 total posts on here and over half have been in the Forum Games section. I'd say this place is effectively dead.

Jack

Krest I V

It's a shame really. I hope that they some how manage to pry this sonofabitch up out of the grave again.

D E A T H

Stupid Rune Rebels i thought the taff team said RR would never take over WS.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jack

Quote from: Krest I V on February 10, 2013, 07:50:12 AM
It's a shame really. I hope that they some how manage to pry this sonofabitch up out of the grave again.
Same, 99.9 percent it will die.

Quote from: D E A T H on February 10, 2013, 08:44:44 PM
Stupid Rune Rebels i thought the taff team said RR would never take over WS.
I know right, but there probably making to much money off it.

Jake

Quote from: Jack on February 11, 2013, 12:29:29 AM
I know right, but there probably making to much money off it.
Yeah, Getting loads of money off a free game.

They've not forgotten about Worldscape, and everyone here. They never will. I know for a fact that the Admin's would not let this game die anyway. It means too much to them, even if they don't play that much. It's still a big part of their childhood and it'd be a big loss if it died.

This game will not die. Ever.

Jack

Krest I V

Well it appears that Ryan and Kevin are both on the forums right now (several hours past our bedtimes) and world one looks to be booting back up. We'll see I guess.