News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

after worldscapeblitz is realised.

Started by serguy3, February 28, 2009, 08:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

alright, so i was wondering. what will happen after worldscapeblitz? will you do what jagex did and make a new website with small mini games? i'm wondering because, if ry60003333 is your coder, what will he code? i'm curiouse with where he would be put in witht his. like the coders of runescape, will they be assighned to just impove worldscapeblitz? or like so many of the coders who were done coding runescape, will he go off into another part of ~all-go-free~ and make small, fun mini game?

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Triniboy

I don't think anyone besides Ryan could reply...But I think Ryan might still use the forums and have a worldscape blitz client. As for mini-games, i don't think worldscape blitz will have any, as for when i saw on it, It had none.

ratman628

Even if ry wouldnt have to do anything he could just play the game and find ways to improve it! or just enjoy the game
MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND NOW IS BANNED FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE HELP?

mumups

No minigames in the new worldscape? aww thats too bad i guess it will still be good though.
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Barrage Pked

There will still be Castle Wars, but I think that's the only mini-game. Don't get your hopes down, Jeremy has established that there will indeed be dueling and staking.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Chaoslancex

hey and after it's realised will we be able to use worldscape classic???

bhs

I don't want this to be another Runescape, Ry should make some mini-games (new and old) especially after people reach their max combat and might not want to skill, or even new quests maybe?
I hear people wanting something.... ME!!!!

serguy3

well, even runescape as trouble coding/making quests. i know ry can do better then them :).

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Archangel555

Yea some mini-games would be alot of fun and Ry beats rs even when he's sleeping  ;D

Dark One, cast your Infernal Light upon these corrupted souls, Rest in peace, sinners! Shadow Judgement!
Gently Wind, gather before me and transform into blades of Air, Cyclone!
I summon the Ruler of All, Origin!
I summon the Creator of Birth and Death, Maxwell!

I ask: "God doesn't take vacation, does he?"
God sais: "U ever heard of the Dark Ages?" =P