News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Can YOU tell me what my stuff is worth

Started by ratman628, February 28, 2009, 05:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratman628

First please dont say go ask people online because i tried and quite frankly they are all morons when it come to helping someone... i would appreciate it if you could just tell me how much my stuff is worth and why everything is going down in price.

full infinity
2 obby shields
2 crystal shields
angersword
red hween mask
blue hween mask
rubber chicken 
zammy robes
sara cape
team 33 cape
team 6 cape
guthix mjolnir
full of all the mystics
green marionette

Thanks for your help
MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND NOW IS BANNED FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE HELP?

mumups

Well i cant tell you the price but i can tell you:
Full mystic is not that good
The team capes are good (I think)
Yup the sheilds they are pretty expensive
Zammy robes are good....
so is the green marionete
The guthix is cool too
Anger sword is like realy expensive
And sara cape is good too (can i buy it)
Well thats my oppinion of them they might be wrong but...
Also sorry about not knowing the prices i thought this might have helped though.
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

ratman628

you help thx i know the mystic isnt that much lol but ya know i thought i would throw that out there also are bug lanterns or darklights rare?

mumups

I think bug lanterns are rare and darklights are kinda rare
this is only me thinking i might not be right

Barrage Pked

No, darklight's aren't rare. I give them away for free to whoever needs them. Bug lanterns I would say are not really rare either. You can get them from a 2nd class drop party at the party room and most people will give you one for free.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

ratman628

o ok lol just wondering if i had more stuff than i thought

Barrage Pked

Forgot to say, I think there's only 1 thing that is rare in that list and that is the Marionette.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)

mumups

You know we are supposed to be talking about how much they are worth and not how rare they are.
I think i might of got off track making every one else go off track.

ratman628

serguy3

well, as far as i'm concerned, obsidian shields are worth about; 50-200mil each. so, i would also say marrionetes are rare they cost anywhere from 100-1bil. masks are now put at 100-200mil each. full infinaty is worth about 200-400mil each. crystal shields are worth anywhere from 250-600mil. guthix mj is...., ok i wouldn't say it's very high priced, alot of people have them. so there 50-100mil. anger swords are VERY RARE, anger items are probably the most rare items in the game. sadly anger swords aren't the most valuble, depending on your buyer, it can go from 100-2.1bil. zammy robes are priced around 500-600mil. add it all up and.. you got a bundle of cash.  :). i hope i helped. please correct me if i'm wrong with any of my price ranges.

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Barrage Pked

Quote from: mumups on March 02, 2009, 12:11:26 PM
You know we are supposed to be talking about how much they are worth and not how rare they are.
I think i might of got off track making every one else go off track.

Ummm...Excuse me, but you were talking about how rare the items were before I even did. I was just clearing up that the items you said were rare, weren't and that there is only 1 rare on that list. Please read your other posts before posting a post that accuses me of "getting of track". Thank-you.

ratman628

Barrage Pked

mumups

umm barage pked dont wanna to make an argument but i said I (me) got off track not you ok?
Sorry for the confusion lol :)
-mumups-

sakefake

umm might be an idea to make a price list on the forum so you know what you need to pay for an item ???

Sakefake :D