News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Rumors

Started by Dutch God, January 04, 2013, 11:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch God

I heard that you guys have many rumors about my since i'm jailed, I think it's kinda sad…
I'll say a few rumors I heard… And by the way, none of these are true…

1. I duped 28 sigils. (Not true, I traded rares for it, read 4) (Thexmaker said that K A T I E said this rumor)
2. I donated $200+. Not true, I only donated $1, for quest cape. (Jack said that Kevin said this)
3. That I donated for beret set (Thexmaker said it, It's not true, it was a gift, as you read before, I only donated $1)
4. I traded an account for stuff I got from someone. (Not true, I traded rares for it, and yes I gave him an account, that was wrong, and yes I'm jailed for it…)

These are a few examples, NONE OF THESE ARE TRUE!

JTtheGhost

I heard a rumor that you are goldfish, unless you deny these accusations, i will assume they are true.

Dutch God

Quote from: JTtheGhost on January 04, 2013, 01:45:26 PM
I heard a rumor that you are goldfish, unless you deny these accusations, i will assume they are true.

You think those are true?

Kevin

I never said anything. I don't tell people how much others donate. That is up to them to tell people. As for being jailed I will finish reviewing logs tonight.

Dutch God

Quote from: Kevin on January 04, 2013, 02:17:18 PM
I never said anything. I don't tell people how much others donate. That is up to them to tell people. As for being jailed I will finish reviewing logs tonight.

I believe you, but they just said that you said.. those freaking liars..

nate

why were you jailed?

This is / isn't a serious post

Dutch God

Quote from: nate on January 04, 2013, 03:37:56 PM
why were you jailed?

Gave someone an account… you could have seen in it my signature..

Mia

I hear that you could transform into superman and saved lois lane

Desolate

Quote from: JTtheGhost on January 04, 2013, 01:45:26 PM

I heard this too.. It must be true!

Jack

You donated $300+ end of story. Stop denying.

Kevin

Quote from: Jack on January 04, 2013, 11:48:00 PM
You donated $300+ end of story. Stop denying.

No he didn't. Don't tell people I said that he donated $200 when I never said that. Don't spread rumors.