News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Rumors

Started by Dutch God, January 04, 2013, 11:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch God

I heard that you guys have many rumors about my since i'm jailed, I think it's kinda sad…
I'll say a few rumors I heard… And by the way, none of these are true…

1. I duped 28 sigils. (Not true, I traded rares for it, read 4) (Thexmaker said that K A T I E said this rumor)
2. I donated $200+. Not true, I only donated $1, for quest cape. (Jack said that Kevin said this)
3. That I donated for beret set (Thexmaker said it, It's not true, it was a gift, as you read before, I only donated $1)
4. I traded an account for stuff I got from someone. (Not true, I traded rares for it, and yes I gave him an account, that was wrong, and yes I'm jailed for it…)

These are a few examples, NONE OF THESE ARE TRUE!

JTtheGhost

I heard a rumor that you are goldfish, unless you deny these accusations, i will assume they are true.

Dutch God

Quote from: JTtheGhost on January 04, 2013, 01:45:26 PM
I heard a rumor that you are goldfish, unless you deny these accusations, i will assume they are true.

You think those are true?

Kevin

I never said anything. I don't tell people how much others donate. That is up to them to tell people. As for being jailed I will finish reviewing logs tonight.

Dutch God

Quote from: Kevin on January 04, 2013, 02:17:18 PM
I never said anything. I don't tell people how much others donate. That is up to them to tell people. As for being jailed I will finish reviewing logs tonight.

I believe you, but they just said that you said.. those freaking liars..

nate

why were you jailed?

This is / isn't a serious post

Dutch God

Quote from: nate on January 04, 2013, 03:37:56 PM
why were you jailed?

Gave someone an account… you could have seen in it my signature..

Mia

I hear that you could transform into superman and saved lois lane

Desolate

Quote from: JTtheGhost on January 04, 2013, 01:45:26 PM

I heard this too.. It must be true!

Jack

You donated $300+ end of story. Stop denying.

Kevin

Quote from: Jack on January 04, 2013, 11:48:00 PM
You donated $300+ end of story. Stop denying.

No he didn't. Don't tell people I said that he donated $200 when I never said that. Don't spread rumors.