News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Veterans?

Started by D E A T H, December 31, 2012, 10:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

I noticed Ricky has the title Veteran on forums. What are the requirements for this or why was he given the title of it. Just curious here.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

I Steal Cash

I noticed that as well.  Maybe Ricky helped the staff on the Christmas event to get it?
Thank you Wolf!

Voltimolt

Quote from: I Steal Cash on January 01, 2013, 03:43:28 AM
I noticed that as well.  Maybe Ricky helped the staff on the Christmas event to get it?

if that's the case why didn't he get a title that said "Santa's Little Helper"

Jack

Not sure, but I think people who have a forum account registered on the forums for over 3-4 years should get the title.

Kevin

I added him in there one day when I was modifying his account. We don't have any way as of now to add people into the group besides manually doing it, which becomes a tedious task after awhile.

Jack

Can't you get a PHP programmer to make a statement?

If member has been registered for 3 years, add him to veteran group else do nothing?

and make the website check through all the accounts every 12 - 24 hours.

Free Legend

I heard that anyone who joined in 2009 and earlier is eligible for the Veterans rank.

James

I believe that the Veteran rank should remain manually assigned, and I believe that it should only be 2007- :P

Mia

Quote from: Mod James on January 01, 2013, 07:46:03 PM
I believe that the Veteran rank should remain manually assigned, and I believe that it should only be 2007- :P
AGREED

Voltimolt

so close... I was 2008 :D

EDIT: actually no, I played this server before forums came out. So forum registration date is out of the question :D

Dug

Quote from: Voltimolt on January 01, 2013, 08:56:23 PM
so close... I was 2008 :D
EDIT: actually no, I played this server before forums came out. So forum registration date is out of the question :D
Exactly, although.. forum registration would probably be considered a requirement for being a "veteran".
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Genuine

I played well before I signed up on the forums.

Jack

This is why it should be forum based, to stop arguments.

Predator

well, i signed up my first account "jope cool" in 2007, does that mean i can have a veteran assignment?
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Yoho

Do you people actually care about how long you've played for?