News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Slayer.

Started by Mia, December 24, 2012, 01:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

Not sure when I could have post this.
But, Seems that only Shades get my killcount down & give me xp.  Nothing else works.   At all, i tried training otherworldly beings and no xp no killcount decrease. 

wolf

I got elves. if you get elves do ::asyn and follow the path around til you find elf warriors.

Hobune

Moss giants and Skeletons work too.

But it's still faster to just get Shades task and train there.

garrdrenn1

All of my tasks have worked.

wolf

All tasks would work its just a matter of finding the NPC.

JTtheGhost

Quote from: wolf on December 24, 2012, 07:45:40 PM
All tasks would work its just a matter of finding the NPC.

This is mostly true, but not completely, when they originally released slayer there was a lot more problems with things than there is now. All individual monsters WILL work if you can find them, i've tested through a very large amount of the monsters, and some of them didn't spawn when i tested through them(weeks ago). The only thing that MAY not work are groups (things like elves, although elves do work, because that was one of the groups i checked out upon opening). If a monster does not spawn where it should or does not exist, or you do not get slayer exp from a group, you should post it in the topic so it can go on the fix list for slayer.

Ry60003333

Alex and Kevin are in charge of programming slayer monsters, so you should bug them to fix the ones that do not work! ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.