News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

SMF Theme

Started by Voltimolt, December 19, 2012, 05:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

I think the weblient works now so maybe add that

Voltimolt

I did, when you press play instead of one of the drop menu options, you get taken to the web client straight away.

wolf

all in all i think its good now. buttons still don't tickle my fancy. i really like the button style of the one we have on this forum theme maybe try something like that.

69canada69

one other thing that i dont like is where it says like your messages and unread post since last visit    replies to your post on yours its like hard to read due to the back round image

Voltimolt

Quote from: 69canada69 on December 20, 2012, 10:54:23 PM
one other thing that i dont like is where it says like your messages and unread post since last visit    replies to your post on yours its like hard to read due to the back round image

You should keep up with other people's post aswell. I already fixed that.
http://i.imgur.com/n0X6V.png

Jack

Cool, I added the 'Game' tab on RuneRebels. :D

Looking good so far.

D E A T H

Add some color to the boards white just get a little boring looking.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Yoho

Can you show us a picture without being logged on? I want to see what the login bit looks like.

JTtheGhost

I really like the changes you made from the original overhaul, solid work, though the marquee might make people dizzy, i like the logo, though it is kind of MSpainty, would be better to make it a bit feathered on the lines, don't you think?

Voltimolt

Quote from: Yoho on December 21, 2012, 10:58:51 AM
Can you show us a picture without being logged on? I want to see what the login bit looks like.

http://i.imgur.com/nJ5Ir.png

Quote from: JTtheGhost on December 21, 2012, 03:28:32 PM
I really like the changes you made from the original overhaul, solid work, though the marquee might make people dizzy, i like the logo, though it is kind of MSpainty, would be better to make it a bit feathered on the lines, don't you think?
The "marquee" (Did not use the marquee tag in the code. it's all CSS and jQuery.) is not really that fast to make people dizzy.
I'm working on a better logo.

JTtheGhost

Quote from: Voltimolt on December 21, 2012, 05:33:03 PM
Quote from: Yoho on December 21, 2012, 10:58:51 AM

http://i.imgur.com/nJ5Ir.png

Quote from: JTtheGhost on December 21, 2012, 03:28:32 PM
The "marquee" (Did not use the marquee tag in the code. it's all CSS and jQuery.) is not really that fast to make people dizzy.
I'm working on a better logo.

I know man, but you know what i meant, and that's all that counts :p

Ry60003333

Voltimolt you should PM me a link to the most up to date version of the theme and I will install a copy for people to test. ;D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.