News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Where is everyone? (Bring in the players everyone!)

Started by brianc, December 18, 2012, 07:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

Quote from: Mod James on December 19, 2012, 02:09:33 AM
Quote from: Jake on December 19, 2012, 02:06:13 AM
Quote from: Mod James on December 19, 2012, 02:04:33 AM
Quote from: JTtheGhost on December 19, 2012, 02:01:54 AM
Hey everyone.

I'm JTtheGhost also known as Meaeras.

Making this post because I like unicorns

Kevin is devoted to banana tacos...

Just wondering why everyone hates on him so much.

I am used to people being nice to him and sharing rainbows with him.

I even heard of people posting these things on his facebook!

Just saying if we could all come together and make a team effort it would be awesome!

Would love to see loads of epicness.

Regards,
James T Mechkalowski II

penis
^^^^
I'm reporting your post.

If you don't have anything important to add, don't post.

penis

You're so penis!

Seriously though.... penis.

No no, seriously.,. Big penis

anyways, i think ryan said before that he won't give prizes for advertising because it's gay, but he pretty much should cause we are seriously down in the leader board, but i actually noticed that a couple new players join in daily, so if u saw a new player, just explain to him what's going on, give him some free items to start with, and i guarantee that they will stick around
oh and.... penis
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Predator

cant we do it like this?:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
server: ::Vote every hour and get a "voting token"!

player: ::vote      (SITE OPENS AND YOU DO ALL THE VOTING...)

server: Congratulations! you have just voted for Worldscape, you will find your token(s) in your money pouch. (or somewhere else...)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

these tokens can be spend on thinks like: Coins, pk gear, special phats, team capes, etc...

That's really the best idea i could come up with.
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

JTtheGhost

Quote from: Predator on December 19, 2012, 05:22:08 AM

server: Congratulations! you have just voted for Worldscape, you will find your token(s) in your money pouch. (or somewhere else...)

these tokens can be spend on thinks like: Coins, pk gear, special phats, team capes, etc...

The problem is Moparscape doesn't have a reporting API to report back to the server the fact that a specific IP has voted, at least as far as i can tell. Basically Moparscape would need the ability to type a username in when voting and report this back to the server with an IP, and then Ryan would need to code an API to take advantage of this on the server.

Thehate

Proxy?  ::)

Anyways, I think the staff team should do a promo video along with the players! It'll be surely be a success!
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Predator

Free Legend

Jake

Quote from: JTtheGhost on December 19, 2012, 01:09:37 PM
Quote from: Predator on December 19, 2012, 05:22:08 AM

The problem is Moparscape doesn't have a reporting API to report back to the server the fact that a specific IP has voted, at least as far as i can tell. Basically Moparscape would need the ability to type a username in when voting and report this back to the server with an IP, and then Ryan would need to code an API to take advantage of this on the server.
And people don't realise how hard this would really be..

Predator

I never said it would be easy, but its just an example on how to get players back :9 i have seen other servers with this solution.

Jake

Quote from: Predator on December 19, 2012, 05:50:10 PM
I never said it would be easy, but its just an example on how to get players back :9 i have seen other servers with this solution.
Yes other servers have it but they aren't to the standard it should probably be. Like if you used a proxy you could get past it easily.

JTtheGhost

Quote from: Thehate on December 19, 2012, 01:49:55 PM
Proxy?  ::)

Anyways, I think the staff team should do a promo video along with the players! It'll be surely be a success!
Currently I am hosting an in game event for pking, which will have several staff members there as well as a large prize pool, and will be have a full length video with it. Consider joining this event for the community.

Ry60003333

I would be more then happy to do some kind of a promo video! We would just need to make it at a time that everyone could make it at; and unfortunately I have a really busy schedule most of the time. :-[
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.