News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

eon9

Started by ratman628, February 27, 2009, 11:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratman628

Who is he? Why does he have the gold crown but ppl say he shouldnt and how could he delete money?
MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND NOW IS BANNED FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE HELP?

serguy3

eon9 is a hacker, he made a complete copy of the game basically, and he gave himself a gold crown to top it off, he can do anything he wants, he's basically an unbeatable hacker. the only way to keep him off is to keep ip banning and ip banning. hope i could help  ;).

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Bill

Eon9 is an S.O.B. who hacks into Worldscape via the MySql database (I think?) He basically has just as much control as Ryan does, and maybe even more. Basically, he could delete Worldscape if he wanted to. He has a gold crown because like I said, he's a hacker. Anyone can delete money. In-game, just type ::empty, but typing that will automatically, without warning, delete everything in your inventory. So make sure you don't have anything valuable in it if you type it in. Also, banning him won't work, as he can just unban himself. If he gets mad, he tends to swear a lot and kill people out of wildy. Your best bet if he logs in would be to bank all your items or just log off.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

ratman628

oo wow didnt expect that.. ok thx for the info guys ill be sure to watch out for him!
MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND NOW IS BANNED FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE HELP?

Barrage Pked

Serguy3, Eon did not make his own copy of this game. He's been hacking WorldScape since it was first released and he will probably hack WorldScape Blitz when it comes out. He hacked his gold crown and admin abilities and he also tends to randomly ban people and kill them to get a laugh out of it and if he is angry. The other night he took out a Gadderhammer said it was his "Banhammer" and went over to a new player training on men and killed him then banned him. Ryan nor Jeremy can do anything about him even if they ban him, he tends to come back.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Fhillip

yes eon9 is a hacker but he can be very cool if you get to know him there is no way to stop him from doing what he is doing. and he has the gold crown because no one can take it away from him,

i hope we helped you with your questions thanks for asking :)

~~locking topic~~
[4:11:52 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: nbooo
[4:11:53 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:11:55 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: you love me!
[4:11:56 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:12:36 AM] Mia: No, I love candy.
[4:12:42 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: and me.
[4:12:47 AM] Mia: And, No.
[4:12:48 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: i'm sweet like candy!
[4:12:49 AM] Mia: CANDY
[4:12:50 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:12:59 AM] Mia: You taste like stale chips o.-
[4:13:05 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: ouchh!