News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

W00t

Started by kaelan, May 28, 2008, 06:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaelan

Omfg woot 15 days till worldscape blitz.

Cavallers

I'm going to miss my 2 pairs of lederhousen and my obby spear and my zammy and desert robes!!!! :(

-Cavallers

Flame

I'm looking forward to everything being reset.

Cavallers

well me too  ;D i wanna be the first to get 126 cb because max stat will be 99 i think and i love that idea because 135 is way too much

-Cavallers

Con1887

I hope there will be enough people for some competition for reaching the combat skills before other people and other money making skills, there will be some people who are rich and some people that are poor that's because of the soon to be economy that will form fast in the new worldscapeblitz.

I hope the new worldscapeblitz will be fun (It probably will) and I'll make more friends and enjoy the fact that that I'm an adventures person and like exploring. Cavallers watch out, I'm going to be right with you with the high combat levels.

Cavallers

yeah i agree whit you

-Cavallers

Ron

I'll be there too! First 3 to get 126 combat, I feel determined!
Loading signature...

Ry60003333

Quote from: Ron on June 06, 2008, 04:45:46 PM
Good luck!  :D

I recommend training Melee first, then Magic, then Range. Probably because the Melee system in Blitz is overall complete, and Magic and Range are still being workz0red on. Its mainly because I'm figuring out how to make them look correct, which involves finding what certain parts of packets do etc.  ::)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Ron

Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 06, 2008, 06:20:57 PM
Quote from: Ron on June 06, 2008, 04:45:46 PM
Good luck!  :D

I recommend training Melee first, then Magic, then Range. Probably because the Melee system in Blitz is overall complete, and Magic and Range are still being workz0red on. Its mainly because I'm figuring out how to make them look correct, which involves finding what certain parts of packets do etc.  ::)
Thanks for the advice, and also interesting how magic & range are being workz0red on... That part made me think for a bit  ???
Loading signature...