News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

range buff

Started by nate, December 15, 2012, 05:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Just from playing the game for 3 almost 4 years, melee has been just about the only viable pking skill. I feel that no one gets 135 range because it is basically pointless. Range is underpowered and needs to be stronger. whether it is made strong through increased bonuses, or making magic shortbow the only spec weapon, i don't care, but right now it is never used seriously.

This is / isn't a serious post

Yoho

Introducing dark bows and rune c'bows could be good. Maybe for the dark bow it could be dropped by a boss NPC.

Support

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on December 15, 2012, 05:39:51 PM
Introducing dark bows and rune c'bows could be good. Maybe for the dark bow it could be dropped by a boss NPC.

Support

What he said.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

garrdrenn1

I have 135 range... I don't think it was a waste of time.  But still support, I'm just afraid that if they adjust it range will be overpowering.

Jack

I've got 135 range once on oden, it was heaps fun.

P.S If they add rune xbows, and dark bow, it should be dropped by the dark beast (slayer) and by bosses.

Ry60003333

We do think range is a big underpowered, so keep posting suggestions on how we can make it better! 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

lollol

Quote from: Jack on December 15, 2012, 07:25:05 PM
I've got 135 range once on oden, it was heaps fun.

P.S If they add rune xbows, and dark bow, it should be dropped by the dark beast (slayer) and by bosses.

AND! if they could make the dark bow dropped by the dark beast, the dark beast should only be fought once u hit level 134 or 135, and the dark bow should only be weilded on level 135, it will make it a bit more competitive.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

nate

i think that crossbows might be a little scary to use with 135 range. people hit 50s with only like 70 range in runescape with them, with 135 people would hit 80-90

Free Legend

I completely agree with this post.

Jake

Quote from: nate on December 16, 2012, 09:35:19 AM
i think that crossbows might be a little scary to use with 135 range. people hit 50s with only like 70 range in runescape with them, with 135 people would hit 80-90
The good thing about RSPS's is that you don't have to copy everything RuneScape does  ::)

Ry60003333

Quote from: Jake on December 17, 2012, 05:50:55 AM
Quote from: nate on December 16, 2012, 09:35:19 AM
The good thing about RSPS's is that you don't have to copy everything RuneScape does  ::)
True story. ;D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Thehate

Well, what about adding a small stat boost and damage boost, not too high, but enough to get it noticed. Then if it is still too low, add more. It will ensure that you don't "overpower" it  ::) Just a thought.
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

nate

Quote from: Thehate on December 17, 2012, 03:51:24 PM
Well, what about adding a small stat boost and damage boost, not too high, but enough to get it noticed. Then if it is still too low, add more. It will ensure that you don't "overpower" it  ::) Just a thought.

exactly what i was saying  ;D