News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

quests?

Started by nate, December 11, 2012, 06:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thehate

Quote from: Ry60003333 on December 12, 2012, 10:13:03 PM
We are working on a quest scripting system that will allow developers to program quests for us. 8)

Well I do say, whatever we are throwing at them, they are coming back with things that are 10x better than what we originally requested. Good Job guys, you really are putting blood (I hope not) sweat and tears into the server. It shouldn't be long before the server returns to it's former glory. It's certainly on it's way.
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

wolf

I think a single quest COULD be great if it was an extremely long quest with a good story line similar to dragon slayer in runescape only longer and maybe you need to kill alot more NPC's rather then just Elvarg, But the NPC's need to be strong similar to what the chaos elemental used to be.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: wolf on December 11, 2012, 08:28:14 PM
I think RFD is a good idea and you get a wooden spoon or something for a reward.

Seriously? You pick the most annoying quest in runescape lol? I would dread doing that again, but I would if they coded it. I would only do it if they actually added the seperate sections for the necromancer's chest though. Wouldn't even have to have the gloves in there, maybe something different? :)

wolf

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on December 17, 2012, 07:19:01 PM
Quote from: wolf on December 11, 2012, 08:28:14 PM
I think RFD is a good idea and you get a wooden spoon or something for a reward.

Seriously? You pick the most annoying quest in runescape lol? I would dread doing that again, but I would if they coded it. I would only do it if they actually added the seperate sections for the necromancer's chest though. Wouldn't even have to have the gloves in there, maybe something different? :)
I just suggested that because its long and some what difficult.

Ry60003333

We will probably start out by adding really basic quests like the free to play quests when we first make the system. And as the system evolves and we add more features to it we can start doing more complex quests and eventually making new quests of our own! 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.