News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Question of the Day (12/12/2012).

Started by Jack, December 11, 2012, 05:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Hey Guys,

The Question is; Do you think the world will end on the 21st.

My Answer: No, It won't.

nate

no because the Mayan calender did not have leap years. According to the calender they used, which excluded leap years, the world should have ended several months ago.

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

Rex

Quote from: Jake on December 12, 2012, 12:09:11 AM
Yes. We are all going to die.

Yay! The only thing is... There is no worldscape when you die :(

Krest I V

No WorldScape in Heaven? Are you sure that's really Heaven then?

D E A T H

Quote from: nate on December 11, 2012, 05:40:28 PM
no because the Mayan calender did not have leap years. According to the calender they used, which excluded leap years, the world should have ended several months ago.

Yes that is true but they said it ended on December 21, 2012 doesn't matter leap years or not that's the day they said it would end. Just my theory to all the people who keep saying that.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Sean

I do not. I cannot rely on such a foreign piece of stone. ;p

lollol

Quote from: nate on December 11, 2012, 05:40:28 PM

True, about 7 months ago actually. It's pretty funny though how at 2010 people were freaking out, now in 2012 and nobody gives a damn
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Dug

If we passed the millennium 12/12/12 I'm sure we'll get passed this  ::).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..