News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Pest control

Started by wolf, December 03, 2012, 02:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pest Control?

Yes, With Rewards
Yes, Without Rewards
No.

wolf

I suggest pest control with or without rewards, Simply because some or any rewards might ruin worldscape again. its stuff like this we have to be careful about.

Vote using the poll ABOVE

Rex

wolf

Quote from: Rex on December 03, 2012, 02:12:44 AM
Good idea!!
thanks im going to say no rewards though because rewards might ruin the game for some poeple and i dont want worldscape to die again.

Rex

Quote from: wolf on December 03, 2012, 02:14:21 AM
Quote from: Rex on December 03, 2012, 02:12:44 AM
Good idea!!
thanks im going to say no rewards though because rewards might ruin the game for some poeple and i dont want worldscape to die again.

True... :\ Wouldn't want that to happen again..

nate

i support this 100%, but i have heard from other servers (I will not name) that pest control is probably one of the most difficult things to code (if not the hardest).

This is / isn't a serious post

garrdrenn1

Quote from: wolf on December 03, 2012, 02:10:54 AM
I suggest pest control with or without rewards, Simply because some or any rewards might ruin worldscape again. its stuff like this we have to be careful about.

Vote using the poll ABOVE

Honestly, who would play a minigame without rewards?

Quote from: nate on December 03, 2012, 07:26:37 PM
i support this 100%, but i have heard from other servers (I will not name) that pest control is probably one of the most difficult things to code (if not the hardest).

Ryan coded zombies... It would be a walk in the park for him lol.

ratman3

Instead of having Void or exp as rewards, why not zoidberg have other things such as Herbs/Secondary Ingredients, Essence, or Ores/Bars as rewards?  This would encourage players to train the lesser-used skills, that to be frank, nobody really trains.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Rex

Good idea... Although, if people knew that they'd only get herbs and what not as a reward they may not play Pest Control.

nate

Quote from: Rex on December 04, 2012, 12:35:41 AM
Good idea... Although, if people knew that they'd only get herbs and what not as a reward they may not play Pest Control.

as apposed to getting combat stats which are the majority of the easy stats out there. Alot of people would jump at the chance to win herbs

Ry60003333

We do have a little bit of work done on Pest Control but right now it is an incomplete project. If we did do it, we could program it without the rewards at first, and we could add them at a later point if people wanted us too. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

nate

like if we voted on rewards

Rex

Quote from: Ry60003333 on December 05, 2012, 01:26:38 AM
We do have a little bit of work done on Pest Control but right now it is an incomplete project. If we did do it, we could program it without the rewards at first, and we could add them at a later point if people wanted us too. :)

Good job!!

Jake

Pest control has been suggested many times, it'd be good to see it finally introduced :)

Rex

Quote from: Jake on December 05, 2012, 02:17:38 AM
Pest control has been suggested many times, it'd be good to see it finally introduced :)
Indeed..

Jake

But then again Ryan has always been busy so maybe this time he can get around to it. He's pretty reliable  8)