News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

3 suggestions.

Started by Qorx, December 02, 2012, 02:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qorx

1.) When you're pking and you get barrage you freeze. I think if you die the timer should reset and you shouldn't be frozen after death.

2.) Are you guying going to remove all that 474+ items> Like keris, torso, d boots and all that stuff?

3.) Can you make it so the dds always his 2 hits like it used to?

Thanks.

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

nate

Quote from: Qorx on December 02, 2012, 02:56:34 PM
1.) When you're pking and you get barrage you freeze. I think if you die the timer should reset and you shouldn't be frozen after death.

i don't think this can be fixed honestly  :P

2.) Are you guying going to remove all that 474+ items> Like keris, torso, d boots and all that stuff?
some people have asked for this, but it has been shot down.

They took away all special attacks at the revival of worldscape because people didn't want specials.

This is / isn't a serious post

Qorx

Quote from: nate on December 02, 2012, 03:04:43 PM

i don't think this can be fixed honestly  :P

some people have asked for this, but it has been shot down.

They took away all special attacks at the revival of worldscape because people didn't want specials.
1.) It is an easy fix, it is just resetting a timer.

2.) Hopefully they do remove them because it will be good to have it all old school back.

3.)It wasn't a special attack it did that by default (you weren't here around that time).

nate

i've been here a really long time, i just was a skiller when i first started.

Ry60003333

Thanks.
1. It has been fixed for the next update.

2. Were not sure about that, but probably not. Whenever we take things away from players the reaction seems negative and then the server dies. :P

3. See nates answer. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

nate

Quote from: Ry60003333 on December 02, 2012, 04:20:36 PM
2. Were not sure about that, but probably not. Whenever we take things away from players the reaction seems negative and then the server dies. :P

thats why they are really hesitant to take things away, they usually just add things

garrdrenn1

Quote from: nate on December 02, 2012, 03:04:43 PM

He was talking about how the dds used to do the special attack animation as the normal attack animation. Either way it only hits one time and wouldn't make a difference.

Qorx

@Ryan, remember when the dds standard attack was the special animation, emote and it hit 2 times there wasn't special button that was the default action of the dds.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Qorx on December 02, 2012, 05:26:49 PM
@Ryan, remember when the dds standard attack was the special animation, emote and it hit 2 times there wasn't special button that was the default action of the dds.
I believe that it had the animation of the special but it only hit once. ::)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Rex

Ryan is correct, it had the emote of the dds special attack yet only hit once..

wolf

I don't remember it doing the special attack emote all the time i think it done both not sure but im probably wrong.

Jack

Ryan, ask oscar he would remember it better. :D

Rex

gomes97

i think it will be nice if you disablde keris torso etc at  wildy and outside wildy you can still use it
and then the hits are lower so pure's can you use more.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

nate

so in other words remove everything that could possibly be worth anything from pking so pking is not a self gain?