News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Bring worldscape back! :) VOTE TODAY!

Started by Predator, November 21, 2012, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I will play worldscape when world 2 is back up!

Yes
Maby
No

Predator

[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

I Steal Cash

I voted yes.

I am currently reconsidering to return to WorldScape now.  I have gone on the client download once again and haven't really done much rather than training in certain skills.
Thank you Wolf!

Wild

I really think that we have made our point already, we are just waiting for the changes.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

X

We haven't been working on anything because no one has enough motivation to actually bring Worldscape back yet. RYan has been busy with college and other IRL situations and hasn't had time to work on this or even RuneRebels. If you really want to bring it back you guys need to really try your hardest. Make an advertisement or something.

garrett19

I will gladly play again. Even on world 1, there is just nobody else to play with when I log on.

D E A T H

Quote from: X on November 23, 2012, 11:16:22 AM
We haven't been working on anything because no one has enough motivation to actually bring Worldscape back yet. RYan has been busy with college and other IRL situations and hasn't had time to work on this or even RuneRebels. If you really want to bring it back you guys need to really try your hardest. Make an advertisement or something.

Wait, Wait Ryan is busy and can't update the server but get people to play it. Makes a ton of sense.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

James

Quote from: D E A T H on November 23, 2012, 05:10:11 PM

Wait, Wait Ryan is busy and can't update the server but get people to play it. Makes a ton of sense.

Why update a server nobody plays? FLiPPED  :o

nate

you can reverse any viewpoint and have an argument. Why give up on a server you spent several years of your life on? there. that was just because i wanted to argue.

regardless of what anyone says, i have proof that Ryan said he would start up again. Hes done with exams for a little while, and he said he would get everything up and running again. I cannot promise that this would happen, but there are few things that could keep this from happening... whether it be Ryan really not caring, or actually being busy with unexpected "work", i don't know.

instead of arguing and defending this server, you staff should find ways to contact Ryan and bug him about it until he finally puts time into it, because players don't have any kind of influence.

use your leverage of being in good with Ryan to get things going if you really do care about this server and community.... preferably within a week  ;D.

This is / isn't a serious post

wolf

i will play it again. and maybe is spelled wrong "mabe"

Yoho

Quote from: James on November 23, 2012, 10:02:48 PM

Why play a server which you can dominate in just a couple of hours?

nate

Quote from: Yoho on November 25, 2012, 12:33:00 PM

why argue a topic I answered?

Yoho

Quote from: nate on November 25, 2012, 01:03:31 PM
Quote from: Yoho on November 25, 2012, 12:33:00 PM

why argue a topic I answered?

I haven't read any of your posts since the day you tried trolling.

nate

Quote from: Yoho on November 25, 2012, 01:09:15 PM

proven wrong by your response.

Yoho

Quote from: nate on November 25, 2012, 03:05:01 PM
Quote from: Yoho on November 25, 2012, 01:09:15 PM

proven wrong by your response.

I've only read it because you quoted me, anything else then I won't read it.

nate

Quote from: Yoho on November 25, 2012, 03:14:36 PM

ill just quote you with everything i say now lol. anyways, back on topic.

The only way worldscape will come back is if Ryan wants it back, and right now not enough people are bugging him about it. anyone who has him on skype or any other thing, dont spam him, just frequently remind him.