News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Suggestion.

Started by Kevin7111, February 23, 2009, 05:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin7111

I am very impressed with the forums of WorldScape, you did a very good job in making sure that every thing is exactly the way you want it, but I have one suggestion that maybe everyone can agree with, and if not, that's fine also, now.. I am suggesting that you set up a forum in which you can report players and bugs, now I know that we have a "Report Abuse" on the server but, I think it'd be more easier for you to check it out on here because we can post different subjects in which people have been disobeying the rules of WorldScape.

Kevin.

Con1887

Great suggestion, in the future try posting all your suggestions in the topic 'Suggestions'

Triniboy

Yeah, thats a cool idea kevin. I know some people have tried post bugs and reporting players in the "rants" area, but yeah it would be cool too if there was just a main section to report players on they wrong doing.

mumups

I totaly agree as there are so many rule breakers on this game.
Yes there is a report abuse button but it would be better so everyone can see "the bad people" on worldscape
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Jeremy

Thank you Kevin!

This suggestion is a great one and I'm surprised I never thought of it myself! A new section of the forums will be added within the next 48 hours to report players in.

Wonderful idea, thanks again!  ::)
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Barrage Pked

This should've been in "Suggestions". Great idea though.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).