News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

High alc locks your account out.

Started by Bobafett, October 01, 2012, 02:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

So i guess i found out that high alc will make your account locked out to logging into game. the server D/ced on me when i was alchin a bit to gain some lvls on my magic and make cash in the process of doing so i get disconnect and it seems as if the servers down but i log on my Girlfriends account and its fine it shows my guys online but not where i was at in lumby when i d/c. a few seconds later it shows that my guy has logged out but hes not able to log ingame still.

Kryptonite

Why would you admit to account sharing -__-

Anyway, since you were alching for a period of time, I don't think that's what caused it, otherwise the first alch would have locked you out. It was probably one of those occasional lock-out bugs that happens to a specific account and you just happened to be alching when it happened.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Bobafett on October 01, 2012, 02:31:30 AM
but i log on my Girlfriends account

Lol. But you more then likely have to get kicked my mod/admin/ owner, then don't high alch..lol.

Bobafett

hmm well anyways im on now so its all good.

And she doesn't really play since shes not use to this whole RS kinda game play. I call it her account since i was told to make it for her.  i live with her so i didn't think it really be a big deal helping her out.

Jake

Everything seems to be fine here.

Locked.